New Dome Locker Room | Syracusefan.com

New Dome Locker Room

giphy.gif

Welp, better than nothing. I guess.

Really though, that's the best they could do?

Oh well. I'm just gonna stay happy with the recruiting, and hope the money is being saved for the coaching staff. With the money thrown in that JB saves them. So close to being back.

Much much much better than those steel cut lockers. I am glad that they did this. I think they did this just enough and I would not have done more...and I hope they kept the steel in the visitor side...who cares on that side.

Again if I could vote - I would vote SU/SUAD did this just right!

A step in the right direction. Hopefully a stopgap to fresh locker rooms in the overall Carrier Dome reconstruction.
I just saw this in the cuse.com press release. Dome Locker Room Complex Makeover to Improve Student-Athlete Experience

"Our goal is to provide the best environment possible for our student-athletes from the moment they walk into the building until the time the leave," said Syracuse University Vice President & Chief Facilities Officer Pete Sala. "The locker room is an important part of their experience. The timing is right for this stand-alone project."

The locker room and athletic training room renovations are changes unrelated to the overall Carrier Dome renovation project,

Meh. They need to do up the locker room they use the most. This isnt much of an improvement though

Meh. They need to do up the locker room they use the most. This isnt much of an improvement though
Right now I think it maximizes bang for the buck.

Those are pictures of what the new one will look like?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom