NEW DOME SEATING / AMBIANCE | Syracusefan.com

NEW DOME SEATING / AMBIANCE

BillSU

All American
Just got to see the trailer of the new Dome seating. It’s, IMO, gorgeous. All blue chairs and a slice of orange about ten rows deep at the SU 50 yard line. Tried to find it online today but it has disappeared from Thursday’s articles for football. If you have not seen it –it is worth a search.

The ambiance of the total experience is amazing, first class installation and now we look amazing.

To me, the overall appearance of the interior is now a space conducive to Football, Basketball and all SU sports. An upbeat atmosphere fostering growth, well-being, and a healthy environment. A positive space with Syracuse Football color written all over it.

I saw from twitter that the new student convocation was in the Dome the other day. Anyone go and sit in the new seats? Very curious about leg room in the rows

I saw from twitter that the new student convocation was in the Dome the other day. Anyone go and sit in the new seats? Very curious about leg room in the rows
Snuck into the upper deck during a lax game. Leg room is no worse than before. In fact, with the seat backs preventing the guy in front of you from leaning back, it may even be better.

we are a running team. game time will go down to under 3 hrs now.
Not if we score on long runs everytime we get the ball and force a ton of incompletions once teams are behind and throwing every down. Lequint Allen, 40 ypc!

Did anyone ever believe that first night against Miami of Ohio, the sweatbox of a game that the Dome would become this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom