New Fan Enhancements for 2019... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Fan Enhancements for 2019...

All I want is for them to not run out of Dome Dogs in the first half. I tried to get one 3 times last season and each time they were out.

Maybe go get one in that first half

Crazy idea:

Yancey Fancy is a sponsor. How about a Yancey Fancy Cheese Vending Machine?
Plain Cheese Curds, Hot Pepper Cheese Curds, Buffalo Style Cheese Curds, a few varieties of other Yancey Fancy Cheeses.

Oh and get a Bacon Vending Machine.

OH MY GOD, you mean my decades of sneaking in water have come to a close? I feel like a criminal who has been pardoned! I confess that most of my underhanded activities have consisted of not sneaking in actual water, but containers for the water. For Christmas a couple years ago my daughter gave me an orange bladder - is that what you might call it? - that was flat and could fit into my pocket, and then be filled. However, the bladder had a tendency to fall over when I placed it under my seat, then it would leak, leading to much unhappiness and drama and refilling.

I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself now. Maybe actually watch the game?

Last edited:
I am happy about more screens. There are ridiculously long stretches of the concourse without them. There are no televisions within 30 yards when I am patiently waiting for my wife to come out of the bathroom.
You are a good man, Donnie.

what about the new bigger badder pee troughs?

looking forward to the lasers

what about the new bigger badder pee troughs?

looking forward to the lasers
And I am looking forward to the women’s bathrooms outnumbering the men’s by a ratio of 2:1.

OH MY GOD, you mean my decades of sneaking in water have come to a close? I feel like a criminal who has been pardoned! I confess that most of my underhanded activities have consisted of not sneaking in actual water, but containers for the water. For Christmas a couple years ago my daughter gave me an orange bladder - is that what you might call it? - that was flat and could fit into my pocket, and then be filled. However, the bladder had a tendency to fall over when I placed it under my seat, then it would leak, leaving to much unhappiness and drama and refilling.

I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself now. Maybe actually watch the game?

My urologist says that I have an orange bladder. Don't know if it's good or bad.

It all is.
8A9C8614-0CFE-4340-9C06-2597EF9A3904.gif

All I want is for them to not run out of Dome Dogs in the first half. I tried to get one 3 times last season and each time they were out.

This is sacrilegious how can the non C Dome run out of Dome Dogs???

Mr or Mrs concession manager should never allow this to happen. I bet you can always get a Dodger Dog at in Chavez Ravine...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom