New Fan Enhancements for 2019... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New Fan Enhancements for 2019...

I think '97 was when they bumped the steamed Tobin's First Prize dogs for the (I don't know...half-grilled, then chilled, trucked, and nuked?) Hofmann ones.

Everyone was all "YAY, local product...hey wait this isn't how you're supposed to cook a hot dog."

Yeah, I just threw out a year. But that makes sense. I remembered Dome Dogs tasting much better as a kid than they do as an adult.

Yeah, I just threw out a year. But that makes sense. I remembered Dome Dogs tasting much better as a kid than they do as an adult.

I’m just the opposite. Hated boiled hot dogs.

Proud to say I haven’t bought a dome dog in over 10 years. They are horrible. The other thing is get rid of the freaking ketchup and mustard packets. Nothing worse then stepping on one of those in the isle that someone dropped or strategically placed.

Now if they start selling Budweiser the King of Beers in a can instead of draft only I think my brother may simply die and go to heaven.

I hope they figure out the craft beer concessions especially for basketball games. The lines queued up are so long and hinder passage for folks just trying to get to the can and back to their seat during a time out.

I will not stand for this Dome Dog slander any longer...I can't wait to scarf down two of them as we simultaneously shove them down Clemson's throat. Long live the dome dog!

when you can grill fresh hoffmann's in the parking lot before the game, why would you eat a shriveled one inside the dome?
HEY. Dome Dogs are wonderful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom