New Fan Enhancements for 2019... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New Fan Enhancements for 2019...

Stay tuned and check back on Friday...

I eagerly await SU's announcement that concessions will be offering unlimited half-price slop to the drunks in 331!

The large crowd + first game of season + new menu items + new student work study concession employees + the heat = a shttstorm of biblical proportions on 9/14.

Get your refreshments early. And in large quantities.

Considering the "plan" said no upgrades in concessions until final phase of renovations this looks really impressive. Talked to a couple of folks who were on the tour this evening and the reviews are very strong. Not revolutionary by any means but given the constraints of the facility a huge step forward.

1. That salad looks like the most unimaginative blah salad ever.
2. Even if it were a great salad, I would feel humiliated eating one at a football game.

Totally unrelated topic:
3. Can someone explain the laser pee trough joke to me? I’m getting some visuals but can’t quite refine them.

are they still doing the deal where if you show up early you get a coupon for 1/2 off the price of food before kickoff?

The large crowd + first game of season + new menu items + new student work study concession employees + the heat = a shttstorm of biblical proportions on 9/14.

Get your refreshments early. And in large quantities.
That is assuming the new parking assignments is a smooth experience. My bet is that it will not be.

just wait for the pee sharks
The budget will necessitate a substitution of sea bass. But, they will be ill tempered. austin-powers.jpg

I haven’t had a decent Dome Dog since ‘92.

I think '97 was when they bumped the steamed Tobin's First Prize dogs for the (I don't know...half-grilled, then chilled, trucked, and nuked?) Hofmann ones.

Everyone was all "YAY, local product...hey wait this isn't how you're supposed to cook a hot dog."

I think '97 was when they bumped the steamed Tobin's First Prize dogs for the (I don't know...half-grilled, then chilled, trucked, and nuked?) Hofmann ones.

Everyone was all "YAY, local product...hey wait this isn't how you're supposed to cook a hot dog."

Add in the fact that they are wrapped in tin foil, creating a soggy disaster of a bun, and you've got the makings of a disgusting product.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom