New Lampkin / Moore Podcast: Da Bigggest Chopp Up | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New Lampkin / Moore Podcast: Da Bigggest Chopp Up

Not impressed with Freeman and his total disregard for classes. He already has his foot out the door.
He did get a 93 on his test. I think this attitude is held by a lot of freshmen in general and even more so with student athletes. I had a class with Warrick, and I probably saw him there 3 days out of the entire semester. I am sure it is tough essentially juggling a full-time job as an athlete and taking 12+ credits at the same time.

He did get a 93 on his test. I think this attitude is held by a lot of freshmen in general and even more so with student athletes. I had a class with Warrick, and I probably saw him there 3 days out of the entire semester. I am sure it is tough essentially juggling a full-time job as an athlete and taking 12+ credits at the same time.
I don't think he's looking forward to the walks to and from classes in the coming months when it starts getting cold up there but then again you can't blame him.

So the latest podcast has been pulled and is now private…. Let’s just hope it’s a simple thing and there isn’t some issue all the sudden.

Thank goodness they have video along with the audio for these so our board experts can analyze their BODY LANGUAGE!

Saw it got taken off YouTube - wouldn't be surprised if SU comms stepped in here with some of the content included.

Not many rules, but openly talking about skipping class and going to bars underage are big no-no's in the eyes of the athletic department.

Season can’t start soon enough to really have everyone locked in

Not impressed with Freeman and his total disregard for classes. He already has his foot out the door.
Well what can we expect when they openly talked about Freemans 8 month Scholarship. I realize scholarships are generally year to year but if you watched you understand. He is here for a year and thats it, unless he is injured maybe he will get another 8 months if he wants.
Thats the main reason it was taken down.
However, grow up and go to classes why youre here maybe learn something. God forbid there is an injury and playing ball isnt in his future.
I wish the best for the young man but it seems he needs a little adversity in his life.

Well what can we expect when they openly talked about Freemans 8 month Scholarship. I realize scholarships are generally year to year but if you watched you understand. He is here for a year and thats it, unless he is injured maybe he will get another 8 months if he wants.
Thats the main reason it was taken down.
However, grow up and go to classes why youre here maybe learn something. God forbid there is an injury and playing ball isnt in his future.
I wish the best for the young man but it seems he needs a little adversity in his life.

Let’s tone it down. If you think many of the other one and done kids are much different then you are in denial. This is far from a new sentiment. It’s been like this for a long time it’s just now with NIL it’s more out in the open that some of these kids are just paid athletes that also take some classes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom