New Lampkin / Moore Podcast: Da Bigggest Chopp Up | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New Lampkin / Moore Podcast: Da Bigggest Chopp Up

Not impressed with Freeman and his total disregard for classes. He already has his foot out the door.
He did get a 93 on his test. I think this attitude is held by a lot of freshmen in general and even more so with student athletes. I had a class with Warrick, and I probably saw him there 3 days out of the entire semester. I am sure it is tough essentially juggling a full-time job as an athlete and taking 12+ credits at the same time.

He did get a 93 on his test. I think this attitude is held by a lot of freshmen in general and even more so with student athletes. I had a class with Warrick, and I probably saw him there 3 days out of the entire semester. I am sure it is tough essentially juggling a full-time job as an athlete and taking 12+ credits at the same time.
I don't think he's looking forward to the walks to and from classes in the coming months when it starts getting cold up there but then again you can't blame him.

So the latest podcast has been pulled and is now private…. Let’s just hope it’s a simple thing and there isn’t some issue all the sudden.

Thank goodness they have video along with the audio for these so our board experts can analyze their BODY LANGUAGE!

Saw it got taken off YouTube - wouldn't be surprised if SU comms stepped in here with some of the content included.

Not many rules, but openly talking about skipping class and going to bars underage are big no-no's in the eyes of the athletic department.

Saw it got taken off YouTube - wouldn't be surprised if SU comms stepped in here with some of the content included.

Not many rules, but openly talking about skipping class and going to bars underage are big no-no's in the eyes of the athletic department.

Season can’t start soon enough to really have everyone locked in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom