New mock draft: Lydon # | Syracusefan.com

New mock draft: Lydon #

Would be great.

He could have been one if he didn't add all that bad weight.

Okay I'm done.

Seriously though, one of my favorites. Seems like the type of player that won't end up broke.

Would be great.

He could have been one if he didn't add all that bad weight.

Okay I'm done.

Seriously though, one of my favorites. Seems like the type of player that won't end up broke.
But he didn't live up to expectations...

d6e828d8210ae0f87772a39bb2706d50.jpg

No freaking way. I don't doubt he'll be first round, but I'll bet anyone anything he's not a lottery pick.

d6e828d8210ae0f87772a39bb2706d50.jpg

No freaking way. I don't doubt he'll be first round, but I'll bet anyone anything he's not a lottery pick.

What odds am I getting? I think he definitely moved up into the top 20, and can see him late lottery.

What odds am I getting? I think he definitely moved up into the top 20, and can see him late lottery.

He did very well in the drills and measurables. I agree and was thinking back end of the lottery after reading about the combine.

He did very well in the drills and measurables. I agree and was thinking back end of the lottery after reading about the combine.

He's a great shooter, with very good length. That's in HIGH demand in today's NBA.
They can beef him up and add strength.
Shooting and hoops IQ translate very well, and Rico has both in spades.

Send him to Miami and run him through the Dion Water's fitness program!

I didn't follow it all that closely, but wasn't there some talk that he wasn't just the best shooting big there, but perhaps the best shooter there?

I looked at 3 mock drafts and the highest Lydon was ranked was 33rd. Quite a drop from the original mid-teens. I wonder if he had to do it over would he have decided to return for his Junior year had he not been projected as a 1st round pick?

NBADraft.net :
upload_2017-5-17_11-48-25.png

Draft express:
upload_2017-5-17_12-5-39.png

SI: 33rd

Attachments

• upload_2017-5-17_12-3-49.png
    upload_2017-5-17_12-3-49.png
    126.5 KB · Views: 48
None of these mock drafts mean anything. SI.com just published theirs, and didn't have him going in the first round.

His stock is all over the map. I fear that he's in danger of falling out of the first round, which would suck.

I really like him better than Leaf. I think he is going to be a really good pro. He's so smart and a team player. Guys like that do well.

I think Leaf has a better first step and handle. Lydon is a considerably better shooter with better footwork however. I could see it going either way but being able to shoot like Tyler never goes away and is always valuable in basketball.

None of these mock drafts mean anything. SI.com just published theirs, and didn't have him going in the first round.

His stock is all over the map. I fear that he's in danger of falling out of the first round, which would suck.
His fate lies in how many foreigners are selected.

I'm aware. I was responding to the "3 mock drafts and the highest was 33rd" comment. Sharing what's out there

I'm aware. I was responding to the "3 mock drafts and the highest was 33rd" comment. Sharing what's out there

I wasn't responding to you specifically, so thanks for the update...?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom