New mock draft: Lydon # | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New mock draft: Lydon #

That's absurd. I don't think he's making his decision based on what a bunch of bloggers are guessing. Good lord.
Not bloggers. Where do you think Lydon received the input to make his decision whether to return to SU for his Junior year or head to the pros? People who assess those that have declared for the draft. We shall see on draft night who was right.

tbone rule #1 . is your post about the syracuse team or some idiot on a keyboard.
don't waste keystrokes arguing with someone who will never listen. let it go.

Protect, defend and then ultimately root...for your POST over everything else.

Kaiser's Board Rule #2
I have no idea what that even means.

Not bloggers. Where do you think Lydon received the input to make his decision whether to return to SU for his Junior year or head to the pros? People who assess those that have declared for the draft. We shall see on draft night who was right.

His agency and feedback from scouts most likely.

Heck no, they submit a request to the nba undergraduate advisory committee and have the staff talk to nba contacts.

Heck no, they submit a request to the nba undergraduate advisory committee and have the staff talk to nba contacts.

It sounds like Lydon had his mind made up before he even received any input.

It sounds like Lydon had his mind made up before he even received any input.

Not to mention that Boeheim seemed to have his mind made up about it last summer as well.

None of these mock drafts mean anything. SI.com just published theirs, and didn't have him going in the first round.

His stock is all over the map. I fear that he's in danger of falling out of the first round, which would suck.

13% body fat is going to hurt. Highest of anyone at the combine.

True, but some teams may look at that as an opportunity. He is pretty athletic and highly skilled. If they can help him transform his body, he could be a huge value pick in the 20's.

Simple reality check. Yes, I consider him to be a great shooter, but in my opinion he needs a lot of room to get his shot off. I understand that others disagree with me on that point. We'll find out next year who is right. I think he'll go late first round, early second round. Like others have said, you never know what the NBA execs will do. Darko Milicic was drafted before Carmelo Anthony.

Everyone knew Darko was going to the Pistons once they got the #2 pick that year. No surprise at all. Not a smart choice either.

No it won't. Where do people get this stuff? When in the history of any sport not named bodybuilding has body fat % mattered at all?

If you want to use it as a gauge for conditioning- which it can be, but not necessarily- fine. I find that funny though... this dude played 40 minutes a game for how many straight games against ACC level opponents? lol. It's funny to me.

Happy to hear it. Of the guys we've brought in so far for workouts, he's my #1 prospect.

He fits in perfect to that roster. Bucks are very young, and very long. He would be able to step into the 4 role off the bench quite well.

No it won't. Where do people get this stuff? When in the history of any sport not named bodybuilding has body fat % mattered at all?

If you want to use it as a gauge for conditioning- which it can be, but not necessarily- fine. I find that funny though... this dude played 40 minutes a game for how many straight games against ACC level opponents? lol. It's funny to me.
When those 3s are dropping through for him in the NBA, there will still be a few people here lamenting his level of body fat.

He fits in perfect to that roster. Bucks are very young, and very long. He would be able to step into the 4 role off the bench quite well.

Yeah, I think so too. He isn't my #1 choice with the 17th pick, but he's probably in my top 3 of realistic options.

So far, the potential 1st rounders that Milwaukee has brought in are:
Lydon
Ivan Rabb
TJ Leaf
Hamidou Diallo
Moritz Wagner

Yeah, I think so too. He isn't my #1 choice with the 17th pick, but he's probably in my top 3 of realistic options.

So far, the potential 1st rounders that Milwaukee has brought in are:
Lydon
Ivan Rabb
TJ Leaf
Hamidou Diallo
Moritz Wagner

My thought would be Milwaukee would want to lean toward someone who can spread the court, right? Lydon and Leaf def fit the bill there.

Btw, wasn't Ivan rabb a guy who was going to return to school and shoot up into the lottery?

My thought would be Milwaukee would want to lean toward someone who can spread the court, right? Lydon and Leaf def fit the bill there.

Btw, wasn't Ivan rabb a guy who was going to return to school and shoot up into the lottery?

Yes, that is definitely the case with Rabb.

I think Milwaukee is at the point where they can pretty much take anything. I'd love a big, bruising type of center to mix and match with Thon. I know a lot are hoping for Donovan Mitchell or Frank Jackson to play the off-ball PG role. I personally really like John Collins at 17.

Yes, that is definitely the case with Rabb.

I think Milwaukee is at the point where they can pretty much take anything. I'd love a big, bruising type of center to mix and match with Thon. I know a lot are hoping for Donovan Mitchell or Frank Jackson to play the off-ball PG role. I personally really like John Collins at 17.

It just seems to me that they don't really have a lot of shooting on that roster. Then I look it up, they shot 37% from 3, 10th in the league. They were 24th in attempts though.

Tony Snell made 40% from 3!! Wow.

It just seems to me that they don't really have a lot of shooting on that roster. Then I look it up, they shot 37% from 3, 10th in the league. They were 24th in attempts though.

Tony Snell made 40% from 3!! Wow.

Yeah haha, people think the Bucks can't shoot. It's really just Giannis. Even Jabari turned into a good 3 point shooter this year.

Yeah haha, people think the Bucks can't shoot. It's really just Giannis. Even Jabari turned into a good 3 point shooter this year.

The Greek Breek?** :p

** "Breek" is how I'd imagine a Euro, ESL-type person pronouncing "Brick".
(yes, I know - if you have to explain it, it's probably not a very good joke :confused:)

Yeah gotta raise my hand on that one. They still don't shoot a lot, but it's not a huge issue. If you played Middleton and Parker together with Brogdon, that should be enough shooting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom