New NIL Collective: Athletes Who Care | Syracusefan.com

New NIL Collective: Athletes Who Care

How many of these NIL collectives are involved with SU athletes now, two; Athletes Who Care and the 315 Foundation?

Are there more?

This must be the collective that took care of a couple of our football stars. I’m glad they are finally coming out and advertising they‘re supporting athletes.

There’s been a lot going on behind the scenes. Not just this group but also the 315 one. Both are and have been doing great. Just think about it, how many name athletes do we have in football and basketball? How many did we lose to NIL? Zero. Ask yourself why. I have no idea on the who’s and the amounts. But I do know, as others probably saw, the “rumors” out of Miami were that Jones was being sought after for $300k. True or false? I don’t know. But he stayed regardless of the number. Kudos to 315 and these guys. And of course our Fine Mess collective and all those here who donated.

Bumping a thread regarding the NIL collectives that have been established. Seems like those in the know think these are good organizations and a good way for individual fans who are not scrap metal barons to contribute

Can someone pin or post the links for these? I found the 315 one, but not the Athletes Who Care one. Name is too generic when doing a search

They are both well run. Throw a few bucks in the pot

I think that what we are seeing is that if we want a good program, we have to support it financially. Clemson is successful because of support from the fanbase and making good football decisions. Money is necessary, but not sufficient as a poorly run program will still suck (eg Nebraska; Miami). It seems like we have an administration that is supportive of the football program, and has made good hires. We have some really good players and coaches in the program right now. We can choose to adapt, embrace NIL, go to games, support the program to the extent that we can and be successful. It has never been easier to directly contribute to success in college athletics as previously you could be a season ticket holder or donate to the AD- that was it.

Does anyone know how to donate online to the Athlete's Who Care collective? I may be missing something on their website but I don't see a way to donate through the site? Athletes Who Care

Does anyone know how to donate online to the Athlete's Who Care collective? I may be missing something on their website but I don't see a way to donate through the site? Athletes Who Care
Yes go to the site scroll down and call Cliff

Yes go to the site scroll down and call Cliff
Yeah I noticed you can contact him or Matt Palumb. I was more so asking if there was a mechanism to donate through their site.

Yeah I noticed you can contact him or Matt Palumb. I was more so asking if there was a mechanism to donate through their site.
It doesn't appear so. Based on their levels of support, it looks like they are targeting rather large donors so probably why they want people to contact them first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom