New noel blog | Syracusefan.com

New noel blog

"Basically, I’m just looking for a school where I feel comfortable that has a style of play that’s more up and down so I can get out in the open court and play to my strengths."

So, not Georgetown then.

Nah, he'd much rather stand inside the foul lane and look for people to throw a back door bounce pass to. :rolleyes:

"Basically, I’m just looking for a school where I feel comfortable that has a style of play that’s more up and down so I can get out in the open court and play to my strengths."

So, not Georgetown then.

Up and down, well mostly down is a perfect description of Gtown.

I wonder if Georgetown is still giving recruits those "Dick and Jane" reading tests that so offended Grant Hill that he refused to be recruited by them.

For those that don't remember, Grant Hill, who went to high school in Northern VA liked GU until he actually went through their process. He was given a page to read aloud to test his language skills. The material was so basic that Grant Hill was insulted by the test.

In Patrick Ewing's recruitment, Georgetown had to sign a letter assuring the Ewings that Patrick would be allowed to take all his tests at GU verbally because he had such difficulty expressing himself in writing.

Of course, when you are recruiting people just out of prison cells, like Iverson was, you need to set the bar pretty low.

I wonder if Georgetown is still giving recruits those "Dick and Jane" reading tests that so offended Grant Hill that he refused to be recruited by them.

For those that don't remember, Grant Hill, who went to high school in Northern VA liked GU until he actually went through their process. He was given a page to read aloud to test his language skills. The material was so basic that Grant Hill was insulted by the test.

In Patrick Ewing's recruitment, Georgetown had to sign a letter assuring the Ewings that Patrick would be allowed to take all his tests at GU verbally because he had such difficulty expressing himself in writing.

Of course, when you are recruiting people just out of prison cells, like Iverson was, you need to set the bar pretty low.
That is hilarious and sad at the same time.

I passed by Georgetown on my way into work this morning. I flipped the campus the bird in honor of this board.

well done Sir ! Your reward is a like on your post

This is pretty significant IMO. You just can't possibly justify saying that a fast paced up-and-down playstyle is one of the most important factors in your decision... and then choose Georgetown. That's like being on the way to the theater and saying that you want to see something exciting, action-packed, and violent... then you buy tickets to Twilight.

Georgetown is the Twilight of college hoops. Save yourself the torture Nerlens.

This is pretty significant IMO. You just can't possibly justify saying that a fast paced up-and-down playstyle is one of the most important factors in your decision... and then choose Georgetown. That's like being on the way to the theater and saying that you want to see something exciting, action-packed, and violent... then you buy tickets to Twilight.

Georgetown is the Twilight of college hoops. Save yourself the torture Nerlens.

Twilight is fairly popular i would rather use the Movie "Glitter"

You foolish mortals if he did not like our style we would have never got this far in his recruitment. If he really wanted to get up and down he would have gone to UNC.

Plus what are the chances we play at a faster pace next year? Our pace has been dictated by our scoring talent under JT3. Right we all do not know so speculation is unwise. Also keep in mind they play a version of the GTown offense at his high school. If he did not like it he could have left a long time ago.

And the reason G. Hill did not go to Gtown is not over a stupid book as you gentleman claim. The reason he went to Dukkke is Coach K recruited him so very hard while JT Jr was lagging behind. This is from the la boca del caballo.

You foolish mortals if he did not like our style we would have never got this far in his recruitment. If he really wanted to get up and down he would have gone to UNC.

Plus what are the chances we play at a faster pace next year? Our pace has been dictated by our scoring talent under JT3. Right we all do not know so speculation is unwise. Also keep in mind they play a version of the GTown offense at his high school. If he did not like it he could have left a long time ago.

And the reason G. Hill did not go to Gtown is not over a stupid book as you gentleman claim. The reason he went to Dukkke is Coach K recruited him so very hard while JT Jr was lagging behind. This is from the la boca del caballo.
So Nerlens is going to run n gun with Otto Porter, Starks, and Lubick...Niceeee.

Patrick Ewing still can't read this

Can you just go away? Don't losers like you have your own message board on which to make inane posts?

Seeing as how we were deemed the best running team in college basketball this past year, I kinda like our chances with that quote.

I passed by Georgetown on my way into work this morning. I flipped the campus the bird in honor of this board.

How juvenile. Did that make you feel like a big man?

Why dont you move back to Syracuse and watch the snow fall in May? You would not live in Syracuse but you recommend Mr. Noel move to Central New York?

That seems pretty hypocritical sir.

And all this time I thought it was because some wealthy Duke booster put his family on the payroll.

Syracuse is consistently referred to as either the best transition team or top3 transition teams in the country. Even when we have an off year analysts say we are the best transition team.

Why dont you move back to Syracuse and watch the snow fall in May? You would not live in Syracuse but you recommend Mr. Noel move to Central New York?

Do you think maybe you are taking this a little too seriously?

Watch out for Nate Lubick on the fast break, the most unathletic starter in the Big East

How did this tool get 6 likes?

It's cute how Georgetown fans still consider us their biggest rival.