New noel blog | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

New noel blog

Noel will play both the 4 and 5 spots. Depending on the foe and the game situation. DC2 will play the 5 exclusively and will split minutes with Noel and Baye. Both DC2 and Noel will get close to 30mpg.

LOL So many ppl are wrong. I wish I could bet you all I would make a lot of money. Wait and see

LOL So many ppl are wrong. I wish I could bet you all I would make a lot of money. Wait and see

So you think coleman plays less than ten mins a game? Not happening

You are right and everyone else in this thread is wrong; makes sense.

Unless you are Jim Boeheim's son, you don't know .

Didn't realize that BRNCUSEFRVCUSE had two handles on this board.

You are right and everyone else in this thread is wrong; makes sense.

Unless you are Jim Boeheim's son, you don't know .

It wouldn't be the first time that's happened. Just wait and see then we'll find out who's right.

How juvenile. Did that make you feel like a big man?

Why dont you move back to Syracuse and watch the snow fall in May? You would not live in Syracuse but you recommend Mr. Noel move to Central New York?

That seems pretty hypocritical sir.
Dude, that symbol at the left side of my post means I'm female. Is it any more juvenile for Georgetown to try to shut out Syracuse fans from enjoying the game down in DC?

It should not, However this kids recruitment has taken over my life which is scary
yeah man, maybe you should take a few days away from the board and go ride a bike or throw a football or something...