New noel blog | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New noel blog

So Nerlens is going to run n gun with Otto Porter, Starks, and Lubick...Niceeee.

All those guys plus Greg Whittington, Jabril Trawick, Mikael Hopkins and 2 redshirt big guys who were heavily recruited and perhaps Devonta Pollard a McDonalds All-American from Mississippi. We might be 11 deep next year. We land Mr. Noel and Pollard and we are top 5 in the nation.

Otto Porter is a NBA player BTW.

Fair enough I just love the place and the best thing about it to me is you have tons of stuff to do family wise and party wise. If you ever come back down this way I will suggest some solid spots for you if your interested

Absolutely.

All those guys plus Greg Whittington, Jabril Trawick, Mikael Hopkins and 2 redshirt big guys who were heavily recruited and perhaps Devonta Pollard a McDonalds All-American from Mississippi. We might be 11 deep next year. We land Mr. Noel and Pollard and we are top 5 in the nation.

Otto Porter is a NBA player BTW.

Get this through your head he is not going to play for you, the only reason your in the discussion is because of his mother

Get this through your head he is not going to play for you, the only reason your in the discussion is because of his mother
And if anyone knows, it's Bjorn Calderon. He's better than Brandon Reese, you know, and Brandon Reese could start for most D1 teams. Let that sink in for a minute before you question his opinion.

You foolish mortals if he did not like our style we would have never got this far in his recruitment. If he really wanted to get up and down he would have gone to UNC.

Plus what are the chances we play at a faster pace next year? Our pace has been dictated by our scoring talent under JT3. Right we all do not know so speculation is unwise. Also keep in mind they play a version of the GTown offense at his high school. If he did not like it he could have left a long time ago.

And the reason G. Hill did not go to Gtown is not over a stupid book as you gentleman claim. The reason he went to Dukkke is Coach K recruited him so very hard while JT Jr was lagging behind. This is from the la boca del caballo.

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

The story about the reading test and Hill's reaction to it comes from Hill himself in a long article (SI, I believe). Just Google "Grant Hill"+Georgetown+reading+test

You'll see comments from all the people who read and were shocked by the story. This is common knowledge.

The story you have is wrong and was pulled out of the horse's ass ... not his mouth.

Just another chapter in the unsavory history of Georgetown basketball.

Excuse the double post this board is rather archaic in its activities. Sometimes post go through sometimes they do not. Very strange.

And to the person who asked, yes there is a thriving Gtown board that is active but the people on the board suck and most of the Gtown online community are fools who make excuses for our coach. I call a spade a spade. JT3 is not getting it done right now because he needs to recruit better. Is he a great game day coach hell no but not to many coaches are. It is all about the players. JT3 is just very average. Gtown fans dont like to admit that.

I dont get into paying players if it goes on and we are not doing it we need to start. I just dont want to hear about it. I am ok with bending the rules to win because if you dont you will lose.

Gtown bends the rules as does every big time program. Fools on the Gtown's board cry $$$$$$$ every time we lose a recruit. I cant stand that. So if we get Mr. Noel did we pay him?

Such hypocritical nonsense. Just get the damn kid by hook or by Herb Crook.

Excuse the double post this board is rather archaic in its activities. Sometimes post go through sometimes they do not. Very strange.

And to the person who asked, yes there is a thriving Gtown board that is active but the people on the board suck and most of the Gtown online community are fools who make excuses for our coach. I call a spade a spade. JT3 is not getting it done right now because he needs to recruit better. Is he a great game day coach hell no but not to many coaches are. It is all about the players. JT3 is just very average. Gtown fans dont like to admit that.

I dont get into paying players if it goes on and we are not doing it we need to start. I just dont want to hear about it. I am ok with bending the rules to win because if you dont you will lose.

Gtown bends the rules as does every big time program. Fools on the Gtown's board cry $$$$$$$ every time we lose a recruit. I cant stand that. So if we get Mr. Noel did we pay him?

It will not matter because you are not getting him

Patrick Ewing still can't read this

The best gag ever at a Georgetown game was when Villanova students dressed in prison orange jump suits for Alan Iverson's first game in Philadelphia.

There's a Georgetown fan on the internet? I'd heard about them, but never thought I'd see it. This is exciting.
lens4027532_1239599226Steve-Irwin.jpg

I've come back from the dead for this most rarest of occasions! We must get it into captivity right away! Crikey! Ooo it's a stinky one!

The best gag ever at a Georgetown game was when Villanova students dressed in prison orange jump suits for Alan Iverson's first game in Philadelphia.

I liked the gag where Georgetown tried to not sell tickets to SU fans only to have their "home" arena overflowing with orange at tip off.

You are right to counsel desperate moves. Because when all this Conference realignment plays out Georgetown is going to be in a Mid Major Conference.

The MCI Center is half full for Villanova. What kind of crowd is going to show up for Central Florida or Boise State,

In the meantime, we will be playing Maryland, Virginia and VT twice a year so our schedule is full up with DC area teams.

Serious time fellers

Did Fat Melo improve by leaps and bounds on his back to the basket moves in his time in Central NY?
I think you are a candidate for the most annoying troll.

yet some folks here think Noel wouldn't anchor the middle of our zone.
Because if we ever expect he and DaJuan to play at the same time, he wouldn't. If those two are to coexist, he will have to play the wing on defense because DC just isn't quick enough.

Bronxhoya vs BRNCUSEFRVCUSE in an internet battle royale would draw more viewers than Mayweather vs. Pacquio.

DING DING DING!

Because if we ever expect he and DaJuan to play at the same time, he wouldn't. If those two are to coexist, he will have to play the wing on defense because DC just isn't quick enough.

And Noel currently weighs as much as CJ Fair.

So we take Noel away from what he does best to accomodate Coleman? If I were Mr. Noel I would get that point clarified before I signed on the dotted line. Playing Noel on the wing is like hooking the proverbial plow up to Secretariat. From day one he'd be one of the best shot blockers in the country. I like Coleman's prospects but he ain't in the same area code when it comes to being a defensive presence in the middle.

Some of us think Noel has to anchor the zone, therefor DC will have to come off the bench.

So we take Noel away from what he does best to accomodate Coleman? If I were Mr. Noel I would get that point clarified before I signed on the dotted line. Playing Noel on the wing is like hooking the proverbial plow up to Secretariat. From day one he'd be one of the best shot blockers in the country. I like Coleman's prospects but he ain't in the same area code when it comes to being a defensive presence in the middle.
Ask Wes Johnson how difficult it is to rack up blocked shots while playing the wing, particularly when we're talking about coming from the weakside.

And you play players where they fit together. Coleman cannot play anywhere but the middle of the zone right now. Noel could play the wing or the middle. Simple as that.

Some of us think Noel has to anchor the zone, therefor DC will have to come off the bench.
Hence my saying "if we ever expect them to play at the same time." Which, I'd assume we want to happen now and then.

And Noel currently weighs as much as CJ Fair.

Noel is listed at 6'10 and 215 while CJ is 6'8 and 203. Noel could easily put on 10 more lbs with some weight room work.

Hence my saying "if we ever expect them to play at the same time." Which, I'd assume we want to happen now and then.

Whether they play at the same time or not would not be a big consideration to me. But if I were Noel I think I'd rather go where my skills are used most effectively. 6'10 shotblockers like him don't come along all that often. To play him on the wing because of somebody else's shortcomings doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

noel will play in the middle. So will coleman.