New OC/QB Coach: Sterlin Gilbert | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

New OC/QB Coach: Sterlin Gilbert

Ugh. I couldn’t find it either. So funny how our brains work sometimes. I knew there was a mistake a literally couldn’t find it but passed over that sentence
Me neither. I was focused on the graphic not the tweet’s text.

Hopefully something like recruiting evaluator. Not sure his financial security but would love to see hime stick around in some capacity for a few more years.
But why? I don't understand what purpose that would serve. He hasn't shown any ability to scout/recruit.

But why? I don't understand what purpose that would serve. He hasn't shown any ability to scout/recruit.
So what office do you work at in Manley? To know he can't scout or evaluate talent?

I assume if Dino keeps him he is doing something of value.

If the offensive doesn't perform up to expectations, Coach Gilbert O'Sullivan may find himself alone again (naturally).
Or headed out to sea on the H.M.S. Pinafore

So what office do you work at in Manley? To know he can't scout or evaluate talent?

I assume if Dino keeps him he is doing something of value.
There is the spot just vacated by Salem. Director of Player Personnel...Boller had it before Salem.

we can pay him to do whatever on the money saved from official visits. ;-)

'Cuse Nation, being a fan and longtime season ticket holder of USF, we lived through some terrible offensive years with SG.

Please get used to the half back dive after dive.

I pray he has grown since his time down here in Tampa as I'm headed that way for a new job and look forward to enjoying some 'Cuse games.

'Cuse Nation, being a fan and longtime season ticket holder of USF, we lived through some terrible offensive years with SG.

I pray he has grown since his time down here in Tampa as I'm headed that way for a new job and look forward to enjoying some 'Cuse games.
He runs Babers' system. We've been watching halfback dive after dive after dive for 4 years. We're used to it.

In 2017:
6,000 yards of offense and 55 TDs is terrible?

In 2018:
5,000 yards of offense and 45 TDs is terrible?

2017 is equal to what we did in our most prolific year in school history in 2018 with Dungey.

Last edited:
so the USF team he was oc for
2017 ran for 315, 376, 312, 390, 212, 378, 217, 279, 250
218 ran for 219, 212, 365, 346, 204, 184, 196

a few bad games too. but still thats a lot of running for pretty good yds. some of it changed when they had QB issues

also
2017 had a 500 yd passing game and 4 350 yd passing game
2018 had a 400 and 2 300 yd games.

how bad was the play calling ?

In 2017:
6,000 yards of offense and 55 TDs is terrible?

In 2018:
5,000 yards of offense and 45 TDs is terrible?

2017 is equal to what we did in our most prolific year in school history in 2018 with Dungey.

Flowers made Gilbert look good in his first year. Watch some of our film and you can see QF turned games into back yard football.

1000 yard drop off is a ton!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom