New OL Addition (and latest transfer): Cody Shear | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

New OL Addition (and latest transfer): Cody Shear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed 100% on the riots and looting. I just believe he should have addressed the team. Not a public statement but a private one with the kids.

I would have to believe that he did. I mean they did let the players put whatever they wanted on the backs of their jerseys and that wasn’t ok’d by the equipment manager.

Last edited:
I think this is a good add.

Worried about conditioning and all that but he should be strong enough to handle regular PT if hes one of our top 5 OL being older and that.

I think this is a good add.

Worried about conditioning and all that but he should be strong enough to handle regular PT if hes one of our top 5 OL being older and that.
Confusion Reaction GIF

he didn’t miss any mark. He made the right choice as far as I’m concerned by staying politically neutral and on the high ground. A lot of what happened last year with the rioting and looting was disgusting.

The vast majority of it was not "rioting and looting". It was mostly a mix of black and white people marching and protesting, and then as it got dark, police started herding them into fenced in zones and then attacking them.

The looting in Minneapolis was shown to be white cops who started it. Don't you remember video of black people telling the guy in the hoodie not to do that?

It was cops shooting reporters with rubber bullets and smashing the press at Trump's Bible photo-op in Washington.

The vast majority of it was not "rioting and looting". It was mostly a mix of black and white people marching and protesting, and then as it got dark, police started herding them into fenced in zones and then attacking them.

The looting in Minneapolis was shown to be white cops who started it. Don't you remember video of black people telling the guy in the hoodie not to do that?

It was cops shooting reporters with rubber bullets and smashing the press at Trump's Bible photo-op in Washington.

lol, one too many edibles this morning?

lol what did you have, one too many edibles this morning?

I suppose you believe that was Antifa attacking the Capital on January 6th, too, right?

Right-It was all the police's fault. No one actually rioted or looted-The photos and videos were just a mirage.

For who? Just us or does Alabama get an asterisk as well? Clemson get one for winning the ACC? Does Miami get one for going 8-3?
Sigh. South Carolina and Alabama had a different approach to COVID. As outlined, Syracuse took a really aggressive approach to the pandemic. They didn’t meet as a team fit the whole season. Didn’t practice together, stayed in 10 man pods, had zoom meetings. In addition to losing enough OL that the season was in jeopardy?

There was upheaval around BLM stuff.

I don’t know about other teams and don’t really care. I know this team went through some .

Lets get back to "hired guns" or portal johnnies whatever you want to call them. Most of these turn out to be more like loose canons. They forgot there is NO I before TEAM......me me me me mercenary.

Last edited:
Sigh. South Carolina and Alabama had a different approach to COVID. As outlined, Syracuse took a really aggressive approach to the pandemic. They didn’t meet as a team fit the whole season. Didn’t practice together, stayed in 10 man pods, had zoom meetings. In addition to losing enough OL that the season was in jeopardy?

There was upheaval around BLM stuff.

I don’t know about other teams and don’t really care. I know this team went through some .
Alabama and Clemson have a different approach to EVERYTHING. They have like 50 coaches on the payroll each.

Should we have an asterisk every year because we don’t spend the same amount of $ as they do? Asterisk because our faculties aren’t as good, harder enrollment, less of a football state?

All I’m saying is if we choose to play we should accept the outcome good or bad.

Right-It was all the police's fault. No one actually rioted or looted-The photos and videos were just a mirage.

Hey, your reality is whatever it is.
To me, the cops were primarily the problem.
By the way, have they actually stopped killing black people for no reason yet?

And have they suddenly started to remember that there's a First Amendment, too?
That's the one that protects the free press. That's the one BEFORE the one about the guns.

But these past several years, our last president told everyone they were the enemy. And so the cops mostly took him up on it. "Challenge Accepted", hold my beer.

Police Across the U.S. Unleash Violence on Peaceful Protesters | NowThis

Police Brutality at the Black Lives Matter Protests.

Cops Meet Police Brutality Protests with More Police Brutality | The Daily Social Distancing Show

That's the one that protects the free press. That's the one BEFORE the one about the guns.

But these past several years, our last president told everyone they were the enemy. And so the cops mostly took him up on it. "Challenge Accepted", hold my beer.

Cops Meet Police Brutality Protests with More Police Brutality | The Daily Social Distancing Show
Is that a video of Cody Shear's highlights or did I accidently navigate to the OT forum?

I could post 100's of videos showing the rioting. If you want to have the (Cody) Shear audacity to impugn the overwhelming majority of Cops who are good people and come to people in need (Including the Black community, who mostly want more cops in their neighborhoods) doing thankless tasks because of a few bad apples, feel free to do so. Just don't call them when you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom