New Orange Shorts? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Orange Shorts?

White at home. Orange on the road.

Just my opinion of how life should be.

I think this will be the "energy boost" we needed.

How can you not be pumped up wearing these?

I'd rather wear them Saturday at Cameron.
Are they wearing their "throwback" uniforms that day?

You know the ones that look almost identical to the current ones.

Is it SU that decides when to wear which jerseys? Obviously, if SU is wearing them on Wednesday, could the school choose to wear them again on Saturday? Are they contractually obligated to wear the usual jerseys every game save a select few?

Is it SU that decides when to wear which jerseys? Obviously, if SU is wearing them on Wednesday, could the school choose to wear them again on Saturday? Are they contractually obligated to wear the usual jerseys every game save a select few?

Two years ago, we wore the "haze gray and underway" uniforms during the second to last home game against USF, and never again.

This might be a one shot deal to satisfy Nike.

After all, Nike giving your school an alternate jersey is like Albany giving your city a $200 mil check ... if you don't use it, you lose it.

Two years ago, we wore the "haze gray and underway" uniforms during the second to last home game against USF, and never again.

This might be a one shot deal to satisfy Nike.

After all, Nike giving your school an alternate jersey is like Albany giving your city a $200 mil check ... if you don't use it, you lose it.

But what if you like that alternate uni too much? And want to wear it more than once. Is that allowed?

I don't get why everyone is so pumped to see the kids wear a jersey with a script font that screams 1985!

I don't get why everyone is so pumped to see the kids wear a jersey with a script font that screams 1985!
Maybe 1987 and the Final?

They should make some 2003 throwbacks... probably too recent.