New reality TV show about Yukon college basketball | Syracusefan.com

New reality TV show about Yukon college basketball

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

It was Sunday, September 18th, 2011. The location was Storrs, Connecticut. The athletic program was just robbed of all of it's dignity. Two of their compatriots, Syracuse and Pittsburgh announce this morning that they will be moving to the ACC.

The Yukon program and it's fans have no eyewitnesses to the robbery. In fact some of them don't think anything was taken. They feel great that they will still be able to maintain their place in the college basketball world.

Dumbbbbbb,dumb,dumb,dumb......Dumb,de-dumb,dumb,dumbbbbbbb.

"My partner Bill Gannon and I arrived in the dorm room of one Suzy Martin at 3:30 PM on Tuesday afternoon. She was visibly shaken, about what you'd expect from someone whose laptop had just been stolen.

Friday: When did you discover your laptop was gone?
Suzy: 2:12 PM.
Friday: 2:12 PM?
Suzy: That's right, 2:12 PM.
Friday: And what did you notice when you came into the room?
Suzy: That my laptop was gone.
Friday: Anything else?
Suzy: And that it was 2:12 PM.
Friday: 2:12 PM?
Suzy: That's right.
Friday: Ms. Martin, was anything else amiss when you arrived in your dorm room?
Suzy: My sheets had been shortsheeted but mainly that my laptop was gone.
Friday: Any idea who this shifty shortsheeter may be?
Suzy: Probably my roommate Shelly, she's pretty shady.
Friday: Let me get this straight, your shady roommate Shelly could be a shifty shortsheeter. Could she have also taken your laptop?
Suzy: No sir I don't think so.
Friday: How can you be so sure?
Suzy: She died this morning.
Friday: And how did that happen?
Suzy: A sheep sheering accident.
Friday: So you're a little shaken because shady Shelly the shifty shortsheeter died while sheering sheep.
Suzy: That's right.
Friday: So you have no idea who may have stolen your laptop?
Suzy: Could be anyone, really.
Friday: And why do you think that?
Suzy: Because this is UConn.
Friday: You're right. UConn.

Just waiting for one of our own fans to come and defend uconn and state how they will still be in the top 10

But can it compete in the same time slot as Sharknado?
YES! Watched some of that, then 2-headed shark attack after. LOL
My wife and I always love watching these, just due to how outrageous. We laugh all the way through.

Too bad Johnny Carson is gone; you could have had a new career as a writer.

My wife and I always love watching these, just due to how outrageous. We laugh all the way through.
The best ever is not a "weird shark or octopus" one, but it's called Abominable. If it is ever on you HAVE to watch it. It's brilliant.

The best ever is not a "weird shark or octopus" one, but it's called Abominable. If it is ever on you HAVE to watch it. It's brilliant.
Going to look out for it. I do have to say that I really enjoyed Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, the one featuring Debbie Gibson and Lorenzo Lamas. Very funny scenes!
Spoiler below, LOL

Going to look out for it. I do have to say that I really enjoyed Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus, the one featuring Debbie Gibson and Lorenzo Lamas. Very funny scenes!
Spoiler below, LOL

The best part about Abominable is near the end the hero and the girl are about to repel from the balcony of the cabin down to the ground while the Yeti is downstairs. The hero is in a wheelchair. He decides this is the only possible time to explain how he would up in the wheelchair.

Holy crap do I love that movie.

I saw a movie at the video store called "Dynocroc vs. Robogator" or some such. You should definitely watch that. I didn't because I'm still in my 30's and figure I have at least 30 years of movies ahead of me that I don't want ruined by having to compare them to it.

Spoiler below, LOL

No Jersey Shore Shark Attack when the shark leaps out of the water and grabs one of the Jersey Shore (Buttgirls) characters in his mouth and lands back in the ocean was so funny my wife and I rewound that scene 10 times at least! This scene gets my #2 though

I saw a movie at the video store called "Dynocroc vs. Robogator" or some such. You should definitely watch that. I didn't because I'm still in my 30's and figure I have at least 30 years of movies ahead of me that I don't want ruined by having to compare them to it.
Ha, seen this one on tv guides before. I'm also "saving" it.
:)

No Jersey Shore Shark Attack when the shark leaps out of the water and grabs one of the Jersey Shore (Buttgirls) characters in his mouth and lands back in the ocean was so funny my wife and I rewound that scene 10 times at least! This scene gets my #2 though
:rolling:
I think I know the one. I love going back to watch it a few times too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom