New song to enter the dome to... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

New song to enter the dome to...

Picture this:

The Dome is pitch black. Suddenly, an Orange lightsaber appears on the jumbotron. Then, the voice of Yoda: "Do or Do Not! There is no try"

Enter John Williams:
It is a nice song but this seems a little too wine and cheese for blue collar Syracuse.

This belongs at UVa, IMHO.

It is a nice song but this seems a little too wine and cheese for blue collar Syracuse.

This belongs at UVa, IMHO.
If this song is too wine and cheese then O Fortuna can't be the intro song at Patriots games anymore.

It's not about the song. It's about the intensity that it can create.

I always loved the idea of embracing the villain roll. Imperial March has been done a few places. I always thought it was kind of corny (mind you I’m not a big star wars person). None the less the premise is strong!

I'm not going to look through 17 pages to see if anyone put this up, but I never understood why this doesn't get more play for entrance music.

Doesn’t matter. It only matters what the players want! People in the stands don’t matter (Sarcasm).

UVa actually sings their school songs and such.
Don't the students lock arms and sing to the tune of "Auld Lang Syne" ? Nice tradition, a little melancholy, but nice.

How about some death metal by upstate NY natives Cannibal Corpse

Don't the students lock arms and sing to the tune of "Auld Lang Syne" ? Nice tradition, a little melancholy, but nice.

I think that's their Alma Mater.

Ours is the Kellerman's song from Dirty Dancing.

I'm here for all the Swayze references.

Bump this post with all of the off-season developments…

Read Chuck’s article today. Our new song should be Don’t Stop Believing!

Syracuse Football 2022: Working hard to get our fill, because we damn sure want the thrill!!

Three that come to mind
1) No Surrender "The Boss"
2) Summer of '69 "Bryan Adams"
3) Roll Me Away "Bob Seger"
Start the chorus when the team runs out, with the words on the big screen.

Va Tech's Sandman is the coolest thing I've seen in sports. Best ever was the crowd for Badlands in "The Boss in Barcelona"

Three that come to mind
1) No Surrender "The Boss"
2) Summer of '69 "Bryan Adams"
3) Roll Me Away "Bob Seger"
Start the chorus when the team runs out, with the words on the big screen.

Va Tech's Sandman is the coolest thing I've seen in sports. Best ever was the crowd for Badlands in "The Boss in Barcelona"
Yeah nothing gets the crowd and players pumped to play football quite like a song about 69ing

Yeah nothing gets the crowd and players pumped to play football quite like a song about 69ing
I actually read that Bryan Adams article the other day where he describes the origin of the song and now whenever it comes on the radio I can't unsee it

Well regardless, we're talking about songs to pump up the team to enter the dome, not songs to drink a beer to by a fire on a Saturday night lol.

christian bale dancing GIF

How about some hip to be square?!

Bump this post with all of the off-season developments…

Read Chuck’s article today. Our new song should be Don’t Stop Believing!

Syracuse Football 2022: Working hard to get our fill, because we damn sure want the thrill!!
Link for the article?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom