New song to enter the dome to... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

New song to enter the dome to...

Disturbed “Down with the Sickness” would be sweet. But because of the pandemic the title would be inappropriate for now. That song has a good wind up and release.

I help with the in-arena edits (hype videos, fun videos, etc.) for the Connecticut Sun (WNBA). Picking one song is always the hardest part of edits. But, it's always been about what gets both the players and the crowd excited. Pre tip-off music is Thunderstruck by ACDC. Then we have a little rock sprinkled in there, a good amount of rap. Picking one song is harder than it seems lol

In The Air Tonight remake by nonpoint hands down.

I was skeptical as most covers blow, but not a bad idea. It’s a song everyone knows and the remake brings in the younger crowd.

i could see a TIME theme. pink floyd or culture club. "fritter and waste the hours "or "time won't give me time"

i could see a TIME theme. pink floyd or culture club. "fritter and waste the hours "or "time won't give me time"
Or Hootie's Time "why you punish me? Like a wave bashing into the shore, you wash away my dreams." Sounds like the last couple of decades of football to me!

"The younger crowd" isn't listening to nu-metal
It’s not for the kids. It’s for the fans. How do you not get that the music is is to get crowd involved. VaTs song is not new. Wiskys song not new. come on man

This song came out in 2004. It's not bringing in the younger crowd.
“Younger crowd” blew up a 40 year old Fleetwood Mac song on Tik Tok, and had it charting again.

They’re not all a bunch of mindless robots who don’t listen to anything older than a couple months.

“Younger crowd” blew up a 40 year old Fleetwood Mac song on Tik Tok, and had it charting again.

They’re not all a bunch of mindless robots who don’t listen to anything older than a couple months.

Yeah, my daughter is a college Frosh, and she (and many of her friends) LOVE them some older music - Queen is a big fave.

We could do a lot worse than We Will Rock You as an entrance song.

(although I’m sure it’s been done zillions of times elsewhere -
but we’ve never let that stop us before.)

I always get a kick out of these conversations. Someone complains that "Welcome to the Jungle" is 34 years old, and then suggest "Thunderstruck" which is 29 years old.

#LetTheBandPlay

I always get a kick out of these conversations. Someone complains that "Welcome to the Jungle" is 34 years old, and then suggest "Thunderstruck" which is 29 years old.

#LetTheBandPlay
Enter Sandman is 30 years old, it still works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom