New song to enter the dome to... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New song to enter the dome to...

If I were running the game day experience... I would throw some money at the CFOs, which are the guys who create WWE entrance music.

Say what you will about the WWE, but their entrances are insanely awesome. Here are a few that are really fantastic, would love to see SU have an original entrance along these lines. Particularly starting next season when the Dome will be totally tricked out.

Watche these crowd pops...

Bobby Roode debuts and makes SmackDown LIVE glorious: SmackDown LIVE, Aug. 22, 2017

Two-time NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura debuts on SmackDown LIVE: SmackDown LIVE, April 4, 2017

Razor Ramon’s old theme, or bust.

If I were running the game day experience... I would throw some money at the CFOs, which are the guys who create WWE entrance music.

Say what you will about the WWE, but their entrances are insanely awesome. Here are a few that are really fantastic, would love to see SU have an original entrance along these lines. Particularly starting next season when the Dome will be totally tricked out.

Watche these crowd pops...

Bobby Roode debuts and makes SmackDown LIVE glorious: SmackDown LIVE, Aug. 22, 2017

Two-time NXT Champion Shinsuke Nakamura debuts on SmackDown LIVE: SmackDown LIVE, April 4, 2017

Agreed. Say what you want about the actual product and whether or not you care about, like, or even understand wrestling, the people who make these intros are incredibly talented.

Just replace Gangrel with DeVito..

The Brood's Gothic Entrance

If you want to be original, and G-rated... Old school NYC Techno - 1 minute mark. Builds up for the first minute or so before the beat drops.

Go old school:

Hair of the Dog by Nazareth

Go 80's:

For Those About to Rock by AC/DC

Stick with Santana:

Winning

Hells Bells and Thunderstruck are approriate

If you just want a hook, not the whole song, Jefferson Starship's start to Find Your Way Back

With the ties to The Wizard of Oz here in CNY, and the success of Metallica at VT, let’s combine the two... once the main theme comes in, you loop it. Band could play it at kick off as well. Could bring upon a lot of crowd participation.

Again -- The song has to have a great buildup and a great beat drop. What that means is there needs to be a slow build up, a sense of foreboding -- and then BAM, it hits you like a ton of bricks. Thunderstruck has that, although it is taken. King Crimson, I mean...no. Orangezen I love the song but you would be the only one hyped by it. Kickstart my heart is certainly an option, you'd need to loop the beginning to get more of a payoff when the beat drops, but that one would work.

Based on this criteria, I knew you were trouble by Taylor Swift. If that drop doesn’t do it for, you better check that pulse, cause you ain’t livin.

Patriots use O Fortuna into Crazy Train. And I know how much CNYers love the Pats!

Carmina burana is what the lacrosse team comes out to I believe.

It’s the song that Metallica comes out to. Nuff said. :)

When I was a little kid I saw Conan in the theatre and that’s the opening song thats playing when the bad guys ride into kid Conan’s village and slaughter everyone . Powerful it stuck with me ever since. Edit - doh.. I meant Excalibur not Conan. Conan had a great opening salvo to though and the song is Riddle of Steel/Riders of Doom.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom