New song to enter the dome to... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

New song to enter the dome to...

Dropkick Murphys...I’m shipping up to Boston
No connection to anything except it got me jumping at the Fair the other night. Great pump up song.

Believe this thread is semi annual. With the new lighting and sound system it may be bimonthly. Was meant as reply to bees

Carmina Burana into Dio and every time he says "stand up and shout" the crowd yells SU!

I'm thinking like 97% of Rage Against The Machine's music catalog, including basically the entire first album would be CLASSIC to enter to. Their music cater's to multiple music genre crowds. I shared a "clean" version that would be appropriate for the Dome, but it's not super well done

This is far out and its a love song but how about rolling in the deep by adele

Team runs out around the 2:18 mark, song fades out around 3:10 and the the band kicks in with down the field.

Either that or Lux Aeterna, the band plays along, the team runs out around the 3:50 mark and the crowd has fair warning to get tf in their seats and get worked up in to a frenzy. 4:00 voiceover of hcbd "who's house'

Lux Aeterna By Clint Mansell

2 days away ladies and gentlemen... LEEEEETTTTS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Last edited:

Team runs out around the 2:18 mark, song fades out around 3:10 and the the band kicks in with down the field.

Either that or Lux Aeterna, the band plays along, the team runs out around the 3:50 mark and the crowd has fair warning to get tf in their seats and get worked up in to a frenzy

Lux Aeterna By Clint Mansell

2 days away ladies and gentlemen... LEEEEETTTTS GOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Good tune.

Call me crazy but I always thought the background music to when the wicked witch of the North's guards march by would be amazing in Wizard of OZ. OHHH WEEEE OHHH... OH OH.. put some heavy chunk metal guitar behind it... and in between repeating lines.. crowd yells out "OUR HOUSE"... then after repeating for about 1 minute... you here an explosion and the team comes running out of the tunnel...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom