New song to enter the dome to... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

New song to enter the dome to...

I've always liked the civil rights song, "Keep your eyes on the prize." If we lose, there's always Duane Allman singing "Goin' down slow."

I'm sure our players love running out to music from 30-50 years ago.
Of the more recent music, my tastes run to more mellow, which is not really “hype” music. It also doesn’t do much good if the crowd doesn’t get behind the music. Not sure the folks from Fayetteville are going be into the latest Drake, or whoever.

So are you going to lie to all of us and say you don’t love St Elmo’s Fire/Man in Motion?

I assume the Hokie players love their song from 30 years ago. Or maybe they hate it, but that would surprise me.

Point being, any song would work, if the stadium were alive when it happens. At Syracuse, that basically means the Clemson game every other year.

I assume the Hokie players love their song from 30 years ago. Or maybe they hate it, but that would surprise me.

Point being, any song would work, if the stadium were alive when it happens. At Syracuse, that basically means the Clemson game every other year.

I hate vt but I'm envious. Enter Sandman is as good as it gets.

I hate vt but I'm envious. Enter Sandman is as good as it gets.
They can have their cute little entrance, and we’ll keep beating the brakes off them every time they come north.

Ironically when the Yankees landed on Enter Sandman, they had tried Welcome to the Jungle and Paradise City, both of which were not getting the response with the fans.

There's a message here.

I say we come out to the slow, sing songy new wallowing rap songs a lot of the players probably like! That’ll get the place JUMPING!

Jeezy's Put On always got me going in 2008, regardless of how bad the team was on the field. Wish that one stuck around.
I liked the Lil Jon/Trick Daddy/Twista "Let's Go" intro they used for the Texas Bowl and the 2014 season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom