New Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer

BTW, for those of you who are getting ready to introduce your kids to Star Wars, I recommend Harmy's Despecialized Editions for the original trilogy and The Phantom Edit for the prequels.

The Despecialized Editions are what you would expect: Someone went to the trouble of removing all of the changes Lucas has made since the 90s. These are legal to download if you own HD versions of the three films. For more information, go here: The Ultimate Introductory Guide to Harmy's Star Wars Trilogy Despecialized Editions

The Phantom Edit is a condensed version of the prequels, based on a similar re-edit by Topher Grace. The running time is about 2 hours. It's not perfect, but it's better than sitting through all 7 hours. Link below...

Will this come out in 4k? Still waiting for all that 4k content I heard about when I dropped large dollars for my Samsung.

I am developing a theory that in the aftermath of starkiller base, Snoke loses confidence in Kylo Ren as an apprentice and moves his attention to Rey. Kylo is made to spar those red guards as a test but he is still messed up from killing dad and doesn't do well in the test. Snoke cools on him and says you're gonna have to kill mom to prove your worth. He smashes the helmet in anger at the situation but then can't go through with it. Snoke then goes full boar after Rey and Kylo realizes the depth of betrayal and manipulation he has been victimized with by Snoke causing him to turn against Snoke. Given that Luke has such worry about training Rey, I seriously doubt he would welcome Kylo back and I don't seee Rey training under duress with Snoke so I think this movie ends with three factions: Snoke and first order on one side, Luke on another side, and Kylo Ren and Rey on a third side sort of in between the two extremes.

By the way, I don't know about you guys, but I have stopped watching Last Jedi trailers. I feel like there is a new one every day now either from TV spots or international trailers. I feel like too much is being revealed at this point and don't want to walk into the film having seen 80% of the scenes already. Super excited about the movie though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom