New SU fan on the way | Syracusefan.com

New SU fan on the way

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
My wife and I are happy to announce that we are expecting a new SU fan to be added to our family and the greater SU family in March. The due date is 3/7, so hopefully baby and daddy will be back home in time to watch the basketball game at Georgetown and then the final Big East tournament.

If you are a Facebook friend of mine, please don't mention it there. Some things have to remain premium info for this board, right?

Nice! My oldest daughter was born in February of '03, and we then beat Georgetown- I recall holding her and watching in a hospital room. Needless to say, we closed out that season in rather fine form, but she never got full credit as a Sracusefan.com Rally Baby, which is fitting since she is a middle child.

Uh oh--you don't happen to be friends with DeShaun Williams, do you?

Kidding--congratulations, Frozen!

My wife and I are happy to announce that we are expecting a new SU fan to be added to our family and the greater SU family in March. The due date is 3/7, so hopefully baby and daddy will be back home in time to watch the basketball game at Georgetown and then the final Big East tournament.

If you are a Facebook friend of mine, please don't mention it there. Some things have to remain premium info for this board, right?
Congratulations Frozen

Congratulations Frozen

Can't put it on facebook? Is that because your wife doesn't know yet?

Regardless, congrats on the news.

She's not a premium subscriber. No, it's just that we haven't told all our friends face-to-face or by phone if they are not local. So we don't want them finding out by somebody mentioning it on Facebook.

That is great news!! Best wishes to you & the Mrs!!

Now we just need about 25,000 additional new SU fans. If we would all just pitch in like Frozen has done, we could have this attendance problem licked in no time. Get to work folks.

Great news. Congratulations.

Congrats Frozen!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Guess you're not so frozen after all.

Congrats, good sir!

Good form, Frozen... Make sure you tell your wife that the baby has to be on time so it can be around for the GT beatdown on 3-9.