New Syracuse Football Jersey!!!! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New Syracuse Football Jersey!!!!

8 grand but you get free xs-mall hoodie that might fight on a cabbage patch doll and an SU beach ball that will last approx 37 seconds before it has a hole in it.

The beach ball sounds pretty cool. If I can take care of it.

I have ordered a stitched Devito white jersey complete with ACC patch from a guy in China. I haven’t received it yet but I will post photos of it when arrives.
Be careful ordering any jerseys from websites affiliated with China. The prices are great, but the products are counterfeit. The colors can sometimes be the wrong shade, the stitching is not the same as you would get from a reputable store (, Academy, etc) and sometimes the numbers and names are incorrect. The sales often fund groups like Al-Qaeda, Isis and other terrorist groups. You can actually be charged if you buy them in bulk and sell them online. Not trying to be a sour grape, but I have a lot of knowledge about counterfeit merchandise.

I was so excited to see these and order only to get this

Be careful ordering any jerseys from websites affiliated with China. The prices are great, but the products are counterfeit. The colors can sometimes be the wrong shade, the stitching is not the same as you would get from a reputable store (, Academy, etc) and sometimes the numbers and names are incorrect. The sales often fund groups like Al-Qaeda, Isis and other terrorist groups. You can actually be charged if you buy them in bulk and sell them online. Not trying to be a sour grape, but I have a lot of knowledge about counterfeit merchandise.

I’d be more worried about my credit card getting fried than anything else.

just got mine from china not exact but 90% close enough , if and when the real ones come available in all players numbers etc. ill buy them but for now i'm game ready
Pics?

Of course it's counterfeit. Anybody buying unlicensed crap is stealing pure and simple.

And before anyone says "Nike is ripping me off", to bad, those are the rules, if it's too expensive for you, don't buy it.

These weren't supposed to be available to the public until August. SU made a couple late changes to the design that slowed the rollout process for the uniforms for the general public.

I wonder if they made a limited number of the earlier design and are getting rid of them at a discounted price before making the latest version available later?

The other big disconnect is with the stripes on the sleeves. The arm sleeves aren't remotely close to how0 the real jerseys are set up. Part of that is that the real jerseys have really short sleeves. Maybe they can't put sleeves up that high on the public jerseys.

I wish they would just sell the real jersey. Why can't that happen? It would have been better if all three colors were available from day one as well. But still, all told, this it the best looking Syracuse football jersey available to the public since before Dr Gross and Nike introduced all the bad design decisions. It is a major step forward even now.

If you are going down the shoulder/arm strip, having it be on the cap of the sleeve is so much of a better look. Get rid of the blue under the orange stripe, it looks stupid.

just got mine from china not exact but 90% close enough , if and when the real ones come available in all players numbers etc. ill buy them but for now i'm game ready

I don’t think they’ll ever sell SU jerseys in various player numbers. I anticipate only number 44 being produced.

I don’t think they’ll ever sell SU jerseys in various player numbers. I anticipate only number 44 being produced.

I think he meant the Chinese ones were available in all numbers. And colors.

You can get a pink and green one.

I think he meant the Chinese ones were available in all numbers. And colors.

You can get a pink and green one.

I think he was saying that if the real ones come in various numbers and colors, he’d buy one:

”if and when the real ones come available in all players numbers etc. ill buy them”

I’d buy a retro 90s #5 Home jersey in a heartbeat.

You’d think with the whole 90s retro wave(Champion, Fila, etc.) of the last couple years, somebody would’ve been all over that.

Of course it's counterfeit. Anybody buying unlicensed crap is stealing pure and simple.

And before anyone says "Nike is ripping me off", to bad, those are the rules, if it's too expensive for you, don't buy it.
One of these days we will sit down and I’ll have you actually ‘read’ the board.

All people do here is try to find a way to save $2 a month by pirating something.

Except they all pirates of this caliber...

I’m not saying everyone is trying to get one over on Nike (even though I would like to after SU’s uniforms the last 10 years). I just wanted to make people just trying to save a buck or two to realize that there are MANY companies out there that will tell you that the jersey is authentic and they are not. A good rule of thumb is look at the website and see if they have a simple return policy and a phone number and to reach customer service.

I have never understood why more schools do not do this. Pick an iconic/retired number and only sell that version. I saw an article (which I did not read) that Brady's jersey, which has not changed in years, is still the number 1 selling jersey in the NFL, so there should not be a huge drop-off in sales. Also, it would put a dent in the argument that schools are profiting off current player jersey sales.

I have never understood why more schools do not do this. Pick an iconic/retired number and only sell that version. I saw an article (which I did not read) that Brady's jersey, which has not changed in years, is still the number 1 selling jersey in the NFL, so there should not be a huge drop-off in sales. Also, it would put a dent in the argument that schools are profiting off current player jersey sales.

Greed. Sell some different senior or star's jersey every year, more fans will buy jerseys, more adults at universities and Nike will line their pockets.

I agree that this could help our argument about the player jersey sales and who gets the profit. It's a terrible look.

Hence why I get my own !

Any chance you could PM me the website? Thanks