New Syracuse Football Jersey!!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New Syracuse Football Jersey!!!!

The large "Orange" did not seem bad when the players were wearing the uniforms, but seeing them on the bookstore website, I was reminded of the knockoff jerseys for the NFL that have the name of the team or logo above the numbers. Still heads and shoulders better than the old jerseys though.

People actually want to get a player's name on the back? I've always found it weird to get the name of someone younger than you on a jersey... 44 works fine.

And 75% (maybe conservative) of our fans would not be able to fit in the actual authentic Nike jersey. Even the linemen jerseys won't fit someone that's XL without them looking like the Goodyear mascot.

People actually want to get a player's name on the back? I've always found it weird to get the name of someone younger than you on a jersey... 44 works fine.

This. This is one of the reason I still wear my 1998 McNabb jersey.

And 75% (maybe conservative) of our fans would not be able to fit in the actual authentic Nike jersey. Even the linemen jerseys won't fit someone that's XL without them looking like the Goodyear mascot.
I wanted F.A.M.I.L.Y on the back.

They need to have an orange option to buy at the bookstore. Orange Out should happen for Clempsun.

Has anyone bought and received their Chinese knockoff yet?

Pics or it didn’t happen

Bailey should do his homework. None of the new unis are on sale on cuse.com . I feel like we will get slow-rolled on the orange ones again. I’ll be surprised to see orange version for sale in 2019.