New uniforms? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New uniforms?

Agreed, but…..they’d be a lot cleaner if they didn’t have the swoosh, a flag, AND an ACC patch. We know what country we’re in and what league we play in - kinda unnecessary.

And I understand they gotta have their logo somewhere, but Nike - take notes from how Champion did it and adjust accordingly.

th
Which 3-year-old designed the Otto mascot?

The Senior year Moten/Wallace ‘96 unis should’ve had a longer run.

th
is that Rock Lloyd? That would be 94-95 no? I think those unis were what 3-4 years?

They were very good with the basketball with the S around it. let's get an assortment of all of them. Script, Moten Chic and the 03 Championship Vintage

is that Rock Lloyd? That would be 94-95 no? I think those unis were what 3-4 years?

They were very good with the basketball with the S around it. let's get an assortment of all of them. Script, Moten Chic and the 03 Championship Vintage
That’s Michael Lloyd, but Rock would’ve worn these too in 96-97.

I think we had these from 94-95 to 96-97.

Seems like we got something new in 97-98?

No love for the mid 2000’s block letter jerseys that ushered in the Daryl Gross era?

What a shame.

Agreed, but…..they’d be a lot cleaner if they didn’t have the swoosh, a flag, AND an ACC patch. We know what country we’re in and what league we play in - kinda unnecessary.

And I understand they gotta have their logo somewhere, but Nike - take notes from how Champion did it and adjust accordingly.

th

Perfection.

Can’t help but think it’s a matter of time until we go script full time. Those are the uniforms we use for recruits photo ops. Have to think that’s the athletic department acknowledging those are our best unis.
It is pretty funny that literally every recruit photo I can remember has been the script jerseys and then they rarely wear them for games. I agree...feels like just a matter of time they became our primary look again.

That’s Michael Lloyd, but Rock would’ve worn these too in 96-97.

I think we had these from 94-95 to 96-97.

Seems like we got something new in 97-98?
Yes Mike Lloyd. Wow, take a lap.

Forgive me but he was the runner up to Chris Herren bigtiming us at the last second no? I remember reading in Fall River Dreams that Boeheim thought he had Herren locked and loaded for that 94-95 season

Hope our guys start spending as much time in the weight room as Hart and Etan clearly did.

I feel like there may have been another explanation for arm sizes in that era. Just sayin.

Also, aren't the current uniforms still a progression of Nike System of Dress concept? IE, aren't we tied to them until Nike creates a new modular uniform system?

With the coaching change, I wonder if we will also see new uniforms next season. Would love to see the script font come back permanently, especially since those were the uniforms worn during all of Red’s years here.

1,000 times yes!

The basketball with the S around it was based off the early design for the Netscape Internet browser. Pretty cutting edge for the mid-90s!

Hope our guys start spending as much time in the weight room as Hart and Etan clearly did.
I agree. Watch the tournament. All the good teams have dudes who are jacked...our guys look like Kate Moss.