New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

New York Football Giants 2017 Title Quest Thread

He can’t coach. During the length of his contract left with NE.
He is a good GM though.
I got no problem if he wants to be the GM elsewhere with McDaniels as HC.
My kingdom for 1 Suzyn Waldman moment of...”of all the dramatic things!! Bill Belichick is in Hal Steinbrenner’s box with John Mara!!!”

Again, we will take McDaniel and he will bring 1 or both of Bill’s kids here.

My kingdom for 1 Suzyn Waldman moment of...”of all the dramatic things!! Bill Belichick is in Hal Steinbrenner’s box with John Mara!!!”

Again, we will take McDaniel and he will bring 1 or both of Bill’s kids here.
For the TV viewing it would be funny.
No matter Belichick will be remembered as a Patriot.
He has Giants chops but history will
Remember him as the Hoodie in New England.

For the TV viewing it would be funny.
No matter Belichick will be remembered as a Patriot.
He has Giants chops but history will
Remember him as the Hoodie in New England.

That is true but, if you are a Giants fan, you will always remember him for coming up with the defensive game plan to beat the Bills.

Giants are hiring Matt Patricia as their next HC.
Yesterday, it sounded like from different sources that he was going to the Lions. Obviously nothing is final until signed.

Yesterday, it sounded like from different sources that he was going to the Lions. Obviously nothing is final until signed.
It’s a done deal I was told.
Patricia is going to be NYG HC.

Brian Daboil- from Alabama is likely the next NYG OC.
Steve Belichick Strong candidate for DB coach.

Let’s hold on, the DailyNews is a look at me rag.

Not saying it’s wrong, but it seems they took Peter Kings report and ran with it.

Until we see a quote from Paul Dottino, I won’t go all in.

Right now, people are against that report.

Things can change in a heartbeat though...

I am a big fan of Patricia. Obviously a very smart dude, great pedigree, really curious to see how he puts his stamp on being a HC, I don't see him being like every other HC, just don't. To me he's either a homerun or a two and out type hire. I think he will do well though. Local kid too.

Reading a lot about him, cant imagine him not interviewing well and I am sure he's highly organized.

First question, Matt what are you going to do with Eli?

Leonard coming on with Evan and Joe in 5...

He’s backtracking...saying Patricia is the leader and laying out his reasons as to why.

The news is he is the leader and not McDaniels and not Wilks.

Giants interviewing Studdesville today.

I am a big fan of Patricia. Obviously a very smart dude, great pedigree, really curious to see how he puts his stamp on being a HC, I don't see him being like every other HC, just don't. To me he's either a homerun or a two and out type hire. I think he will do well though. Local kid too.

Reading a lot about him, cant imagine him not interviewing well and I am sure he's highly organized.

First question, Matt what are you going to do with Eli?

And he'll say "I don't know, ask Gettleman".

This is a good read.

My head is certainly spinning...

Bleacher Report, CBS and Sporting News latest mock drafts all have Darnold going #1 and Giants taking Rosen.

I still want Darnold. Obviously the combine will probably flip a lot of stuff on its head.

Bleacher Report, CBS and Sporting News latest mock drafts all have Darnold going #1 and Giants taking Rosen.

I still want Darnold. Obviously the combine will probably flip a lot of stuff on its head.
Rosen’s mouth shot him off Cleveland’s board when Darnold is right there and said the team that drafted him didn’t matter.
Cleveland will screw up whoever they draft though.

Rosen to the Giants would be a disaster.

You can’t follow Easy E, will Broadway Josh.

Then when you factor in all his injuries and Eli answering the Bell for 14 years...

He will be eaten up and spit out by the media and then on the field, yet on the sidelines...the fans will destroy what’s left of his psyche and confidence.

Can’t think about the draft yet, who’s my coach??...

Then when you factor in all his injuries and Eli answering the Bell for 14 years...

He will be eaten up and spit out by the media and then on the field, yet on the sidelines...the fans will destroy what’s left of his psyche and confidence.

Rosen wants to be a Giant.

Rosen reportedly doesn’t want to be drafted by the Browns

Darnold's personality is why I think he'd do great in NYC. I think he'd be fine sitting behind Eli for a year or so. I think the NYC media would love him.

For coach, you good if it's Patricia?

I tend to agree with you. He looks like he'd break in half with a strong wind.

Darnold's personality is why I think he'd do great in NYC. I think he'd be fine sitting behind Eli for a year or so. I think the NYC media would love him.

For coach, you good if it's Patricia?

As an Eagles fan I hope they draft Rosen and not Darnold.

File that in the ‘No kidding’ category.

As for the HC, I’ve wanted McDaniels from the get-go. I would prefer he not call plays though. Does he have a lieutenant that can?? That will know his game plans enough?

I’d be fine with Patricia too. Not sure I like the Bama OC though.

Admittedly, I am more scared about who the HC is, over wether it’s...Darnold, Rosen, Webb and the Eli decision.

File that in the ‘No kidding’ category.

As for the HC, I’ve wanted McDaniels from the get-go. I would prefer he not call plays though. Does he have a lieutenant that can?? That will know his game plans enough?

I’d be fine with Patricia too. Not sure I like the Bama OC though.

Admittedly, I am more scared about who the HC is, over wether it’s...Darnold, Rosen, Webb and the Eli decision.
I actually like Patricia more than McDaniels.
McDaniels has had Brady.
When he was OC of the Rams in 2011 and had Bradford. They finished 32nd in offense.

Patricia is Belichick like in that he is smart and never runs his mouth publicly.
Patricia will run a program correctly.
Patriots haven’t had much blue chip defensive talent. Hightower is good.
McCourty and Butler are good.
The rest is the coaching.

QB wise you guys have to scout all of these guys and one of them will be available at 34.

I wouldn’t take Rosen at 2. Darnold is likely going 1.

Trade down to 4 with Cleveland grab an extra 2nd rounder as they have 3 and will want to guarantee Indy won’t take their guy at 3.
Then at 4 you either take a QB or grab a LT.

How do we know the D isn’t all Bill and not him?

I hear you on McDaniels, but I like what I hear about his attacking the weakness week by week and not being a stubborn arsehole like McAdoo. I DO NOT want him calling plays, that is a game changer. We need a ‘CEO’. Even TC gave that up in NY.

Patricia wasn’t on my radar when this started, he’s right there now. I’d be ok with him.

The fact that they let Wilks go to Arizona for an interview tells me it likely is Patricia.