New York mobile sports betting to launch 9 AM Saturday | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

New York mobile sports betting to launch 9 AM Saturday

For Ceasers which is what Turning Stone/Yellowbrick/Point Place use. Is there an App for that one? If so does anyone know what it's called? Guessing just Ceasers Sports Book or something.

For Ceasers which is what Turning Stone/Yellowbrick/Point Place use. Is there an App for that one? If so does anyone know what it's called? Guessing just Ceasers Sports Book or something.

There's a Caesars Sports-book App in the App store.

Just spell it right. It'll come up in a search.

FIb0FI9XwAISb51
Will all the license holders be ready to roll?

bssadvisors beadvised GIF by Barstool Sports

I chose fanduel to start. I think they’re all adding $100 into the account when you register. Before you even deposit any money. I have a buddy in Jersey that has liked the fanduel interface. I assume they’ll all be similar

FanDuel and Drafkings are both giving a $100.00 just for signing up, couldn't pass that up. Caesars has I think up to $1,000 bet guarantee but I already don't like their app so I am holding off there.

UMass hockey 30-1 to win the natty on DK is bananaland crazy haha they’re closer to a top 5 team than they are a top 15 team and the Frozen Four is in Boston this year.

I’ve hit it driving through Jersey a couple times will probably do it again in the morning

FanDuel and Drafkings are both giving a $100.00 just for signing up, couldn't pass that up. Caesars has I think up to $1,000 bet guarantee but I already don't like their app so I am holding off there.

I downloaded the Draftkings app, but I didn't see where it gave me $100.

Anything special I have to do?

I downloaded the Draftkings app, but I didn't see where it gave me $100.

Anything special I have to do?

Go back to the app and sign in should be a spot that says something like click here to be notified when were live and get $100.00

watch them change to a different bonus for people who dont have an account when they go live.. but at this point no reason to not do the signup on both just to get the money

Go back to the app and sign in should be a spot that says something like click here to be notified when were live and get $100.00

I see where I can refer a friend and get $100, but nothing about getting notified.

I see where I can refer a friend and get $100, but nothing about getting notified.

Did you already have an account by chance for fantasy?
I didn't see it either when I first signed up, but I re-opened the app and went to the sports-book and thats where I saw the notice. Its not a pop up its just a small box that talks about being notified when bets go live.

Last edited:
fandual was easy.. it says it will put the money in.. draft kings wants to use a plug in and when its installed it days i dont live in a state . but then the fandual app on the phone says location permissions is off even it isnt so that app wont load.

Did you already have an account by chance for fantasy?
I didn't see it either when I first signed up, but I re-opened the app and wen to and thats where I saw the notice. Its not a pop up its just a small box that talks about being notified when bets go live.

I never did Fantasy w/DK before.

I think Draftkings (and I assume others) will Lax lines. We should be able to clean up some weekends.

Hmmm odd. Does it say anything when you got to the sports-book section?

Nothing about getting a free $100, and there's nothing in my balance.

Maybe at 9 AM tomorrow?

Nothing about getting a free $100, and there's nothing in my balance.

Maybe at 9 AM tomorrow?

Ya keep an eye on it, I don't have it yet either, it should show up when they go live, thats what the message said as well.

DraftKings says I need Apple software. I use Chrome. Huh?

I think Draftkings (and I assume others) will Lax lines. We should be able to clean up some weekends.

Maybe you'll clean up.

The rest of us suck wind during LAX Pick'em season.

finally some progress..

Fandual I can login on my web browser to link my accts but on the phone it says it cant figure out my location so that app wont load.. but at least i think my acct works now on the web,

draft kings I finally got it to connect on my phone because my web browser it couldnt figure out my location.. once I got that working my web browser logged in.

so the apps were complete opposites in getting things to work.

i like that on draftkings I can login and use my biometrics . i dont see how to do that on fanduel

Maybe you'll clean up.

The rest of us suck wind during LAX Pick'em season.

If I had two really good years and one awful one, hopefully last years success continues.

I see the draftkings deposit bonus is 10x rollover.. pretty sure I am not getting much of that back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom