New York mobile sports betting to launch 9 AM Saturday | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

New York mobile sports betting to launch 9 AM Saturday

Looks like we can’t deposit until the morning when they all go live. Let’s go people. I have some random EPL to bet in the morning!
Will we be receiving 690's Tips of the Week?

Looks like we can’t deposit until the morning when they all go live. Let’s go people. I have some random EPL to bet in the morning!
aec977bb-3636-42e5-9b2c-3a1cb776813e_1.be2b4c5d2f2324d1e69fc1b1e19b3655.jpeg

I have opened a fanduel account in 2019 to have some action while visiting relatives in NJ. I guess I'm SOL on their new customer bonus. On to the other ones!

My $100 promo isn’t showing up in my account. Hmm

anyone able to get the touch login to work on fanduel? the setting for me just keeps turning off?

My $100 promo isn’t showing up in my account. Hmm
nope i dont see it on fanduel or draftkings..

just logged in again on draft kings.. turns out the balance was displaying a fantasy balance when i went to i got a notice of 4 $25 free play bets

still cant use it on my pc though it cant figure out my location

Last edited:
So I open up the app and click on “live sports” to throw my first $5 around. And it’s a Turkish league hoops game in overtime. Hahahahaha.
God help us all

nope i dont see it on fanduel or draftkings..
Maybe there is a delay. Not a big deal but bad job by them to not show it right away. Its couch cushion money.

i am guessing the first few days this rollout will be a bit of a YOU KNOW WHAT show. I may wait till middle of the week or next week to create and account and bet. Let them work out the issues.

I know its an already existing service but with NY State having so many people and new users flooding them at once I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of issues

i am guessing the first few days this rollout will be a bit of a YOU KNOW WHAT show. I may wait till middle of the week or next week to create and account and bet. Let them work out the issues.

I know its an already existing service but with NY State having so many people and new users flooding them at once I wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of issues
Outside of the $100 not showing up, my fanduel is working great. I’ve already got some live soccer parlays going! My wife has already done two facepalms this morning when I shared my excitement.

Caesars has a $300 free bet promotion going now.
Nice! I'm sure I will get weak closer to those 2 NFL games tonight and log on one of these and place a bet to see how it all works...lol

Nice! I'm sure I will get weak closer to those 2 NFL games tonight and log on one of these and place a bet to see how it all works...lol
Fanduel has a promo called a boost today on Broncos chiefs game. They’re giving you +100 on O/U of 3. Max bet $50. So it’s literally a free $50.

Being a degenerate and already having accounts on all of these books is really biting me in the ass today hahaha the only bonus I’ve gotten is the $300 Caesar’s is giving to everyone I can’t get the first time deposit bonus because I think I used the app in Vegas.

Also annoying that I can’t deposit with ADK Bank

Being a degenerate and already having accounts on all of these books is really biting me in the ass today hahaha the only bonus I’ve gotten is the $300 Caesar’s is giving to everyone I can’t get the first time deposit bonus because I think I used the app in Vegas.

Also annoying that I can’t deposit with ADK Bank
I got a $300 starting balance on Caesers just by using NYRABETS as a promo code. Not only did I not get anything on the other apps yet, but I also found the Caeser app easier to use. Plus, I didn't have to enter a cc or deposit any money.

Last edited:
FanDuel it is for me, but I didn’t see any free 100 dollar opportunity.
I think you needed to open an account before today for the $100. Not positive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom