Next season | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Next season

Those talking up Jimmy Boeheim...I’m honestly curious how much you’ve watched him?

I haven’t watched him other than when he played against Cuse.

Im looking at 43% shooting, .295 from 3, 1.9 assists/1.9 turnovers.

What is he skilled at? Shooting/passing numbers aren’t impressive. 16 ppg, but in the Ivy League.

We didn't want Tape? Or the kid that went to Ohio St from Columbia? yeah,a 15 pt a game guy, we would want.

yeah...I don’t get the appeal of these Ivy League guys. Tape didn’t play for a reason. Towns played 10 mins a game

If Kadary leaves I’m sure we will try to bring in a transfer guard but let’s be honest what above average guard who does any due diligence will come here.

he knows he will never get minutes from Buddy and will most likely be behind Joe no matter if he is better or not. At this point I think I’ve seen enough of Joe to say he should be a bench guy whose brought in for some scoring in the right situation. Tonight showed he and buddy just can’t match up athletically against the better teams in the country.

I'd be fine with Jimmy coming if if if Jim only plays him as necessary when he's performing well. No letting him play through his bad games while everyone else gets a quick hook.

We can probably expect Jesse to be back. I know a few mentioned his name but I can't see him leaving with us not having a 5 on the roster besides Frank. Hopefully Frank stays too. So far let's assume Buddy/Jesse/JG3/Braswell are locks.
Screenshot_20210328-010622_Instagram.jpg

And Jordan Bruner was a solid Ivy League player and has started 22 games for a two seed this year. But it’s easier to quote the other examples that fit your point

is Jimmy a 6’10 rebounder?

If Kadary leaves I’m sure we will try to bring in a transfer guard but let’s be honest what above average guard who does any due diligence will come here.

he knows he will never get minutes from Buddy and will most likely be behind Joe no matter if he is better or not. At this point I think I’ve seen enough of Joe to say he should be a bench guy whose brought in for some scoring in the right situation. Tonight showed he and buddy just can’t match up athletically against the better teams in the country.
Buddy scored 25 against West Virginia last week. He scored 30 against Virginia the week before. Buddy needed help tonight. He wasn't just guarded by 1 guy. He was doubled quite a bit.

Woody had some good minutes early this year, but the obsession with him is strange to me, especially considering Braswell's development.
Its strange because it appeared that Woody jumped Braswell in playing time early on...then covid hit and around that time (could've been before or after) the story is something happened and Woody hit JBs doghouse never to return.

Buddy scored 25 against West Virginia last week. He scored 30 against Virginia the week before. Buddy needed help tonight. He wasn't just guarded by 1 guy. He was doubled quite a bit.
Nothing against Buddy and I agree with you he’s played great but tonight was a great example of why he needs a dynamic guard to play with him not a guy like girard who has a similar skill set but smaller and inefficient.

Token starters who get pulled for the first hint of a mistake is a long, long tradition with this coach.

For a couple guys, they became better for the tough love.

Others never handle it and regress from that kind of treatment. Players are different.
I hear what you are saying and I question whether Alan was a token starter but whe he opens with a shot that completely misses everything, what do you do? Leave him in for another 5 minutes? I love the good Griffin but I have no idea what happened over the past 4 or 5 games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom