Next season | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Next season

He is bigger than Kong and a lot more skilled.

Bigger? What is he, 6’10’ now?

He scored a lot but was kindve a brick layer in the Ivy League from the perimeter.

I don't know why he would leave and neither do you. LI am sure he wanted to play more. But I have heard from very good sources, people that do know , that his unhappiness isn't just related to playing time. And there will be teams winning a lot of games with all kinds of different point guards. I hope he stays. But we will survive if he doesn't. And you and I won't know the reason. We put our values on other people. And that usually isn't correct.
As a player unless something is seriously wrong playing trumps pretty much everything.
Its really a shame because next year his skills would shine.
Buddy
5 star
Edwards
Bras
Are all solid offensive options that would benefit greatly from his skills.

This year we didnt really have anyone who could take advantage of his gifts other than Buddy.

Marek and Q are both weak offensively and Griff is completely a one on one type player.

I agree. Love Kadary and want him here but this board goes crazy fawning over him at times. He is good but if he made the choice to transfer we will be fine. Lots and lots of options

cuse
It would be the stupidest thing in Syracuse basketball history(other than this years starting lineup), and I refuse to acknowledge it as a possibility.

Again, I ask, if we put Woody up against Jimmy for all the D1 coaches to choose, what percentage is choosing Jimmy?

Legit, asking.
Don't know. Don't care. I care about what either of those two players would do in our system. All of those D-1 coaches, none of them wanted Buddy. Other than Few. We might want to wait and see what they both look like next year. the last time I saw Jimmy, he was scoring 25 against us.

Don't know. Don't care. I care about what either of those two players would do in our system. All of those D-1 coaches, none of them wanted Buddy. Other than Few. We might want to wait and see what they both look like next year. the last time I saw Jimmy, he was scoring 25 against us.

I think we know the answer.

It would be the stupidest thing in Syracuse basketball history(other than this years starting lineup), and I refuse to acknowledge it as a possibility.
What if he is just unhappy living in Syracuse? Who are you going to blame then?

If this is truly JBs last year, he has the right to coach both of his boys at syracuse. I do agree Jimmy Jr would help. I hope and pray he plays the 4 and not the 5. I haven’t heard a peep about him from my connect but that news may be really close to chest with the HC and not ran down all the assistants

If this is truly JBs last year, he has the right to coach both of his boys at syracuse. I do agree Jimmy Jr would help. I hope and pray he plays the 4 and not the 5. I haven’t heard a peep about him from my connect but that news may be really close to chest with the HC and not ran down all the assistants
I think they know. It's not exactly a secret.

As a student?

Cmon. Every player that gets the run they should, loves it at Cuse.
I don't know that is true but who knows. I think the covid situation has effected kids all over the country and I wonder if that has made the portal even bigger.

No idea. but I do know that there will be teams winning games all over the country. and only one will have Kadray on it. Imagine that. Teams having great seasons without Kadray. There are other pt guards out there. Plus, I am not like everyone else on this board, writing Joe off. Plus, Kadray might very well be our starting pt guard. Right now, we don't have any idea what we don't know. Other than I think we will have two terrific scorers in Buddy and Benny. Hopefully, a 5 that we can throw the ball down low to.
My hope for Joe is that he comes back in kicka$$ basketball shape. Don't really feel like we've seen that. Still feel like we're watching a high school qb play high-level D1 hoops. Not sure what I actually think his ceiling is b/c I get it -- he's a less-than-ideal fit in the zone and he's not going to be a blow-by type of player -- but I do think he could be a much better player than what we've seen thus far (which is frustrating but not altogether useless).

I have been worried about Braswell. I really like him. I haven't heard a thing about that.
He can’t move well.
Watching Braswell he is a statute on offense. His length is great on defense and he makes the correct slides.
He just doesn’t give us much but spot up shooting.

I like him but against good defense teams he is a one trick pony.

We really need him to get healthy.

He can’t move well.
Watching Braswell he is a statute on offense. His length is great on defense and he makes the correct slides.

I don't know how well he handles the ball. I think that is an issue as well. But I think a real good player is in there.

He can’t move well.

Agree but it doesn't sound like we're going to see that two years into his shin issues. Would LOVE to be wrong, however.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom