Transfer Center

Bench:
Joe
Braswell
Edwards

Candyman stays, but Griff departs?

I think that’s likely reversed.

Where are Frank & JBA?

I’m sorry I forgot I think Frank will be back, but I think Griffin leaves along with JBA, Woody, Marek and Sidibe.

Where are Frank & JBA?
Oh, man, I hoped this day would never come.

They're ded.

Where are Frank & JBA?

I'm not in the majority at all, but I think there is a better chance Quincy stays than Griffin, and a better chance he stays than most are suggesting.

Quincy falls into the category of player who has no chance of being drafted this year but a chance of being drafted (probably in the second round, but still) next year if he improves. That tends to be the profile of player its easiest to convince to come back. Also Quincy is an academic all American so it doesn't seem like he minds school.

I think Quincy is the first domino that will determine what the other guys do. If he comes back there isn't much playing time to go around. He and Benny will eat most of it up, thus making transferring look more appealing to Griffin and Newton.

If Quincy leaves its harder to predict what everyone will do because they will all have a realistic path to lots of playing time, unless Syracuse brings in a transfer at forward, which they definitely could.

PG -- Kadary Richmond
SG -- Buddy
SF -- Benny
PF -- Guerrier or Woody
C -- Edwards

Bench: Joe, Braswell or Boeheim Jr., Anselem

I'm not in the majority at all, but I think there is a better chance Quincy stays than Griffin, and a better chance he stays than most are suggesting.

Quincy falls into the category of player who has no chance of being drafted this year but a chance of being drafted (probably in the second round, but still) next year if he improves. That tends to be the profile of player its easiest to convince to come back. Also Quincy is an academic all American so it doesn't seem like he minds school.

I think Quincy is the first domino that will determine what the other guys do. If he comes back there isn't much playing time to go around. He and Benny will eat most of it up, thus making transferring look more appealing to Griffin and Newton.

If Quincy leaves its harder to predict what everyone will do because they will all have a realistic path to lots of playing time, unless Syracuse brings in a transfer at forward, which they definitely could.
Agree with this. Check JB’s comments on Q today. Lots of praise, thinks he could be an AA if he returns. He clearly is working hard to get him back. I suspect it is going to work.

Last edited:
Agree with this. Check JB’s comments on Q today. Lots of praise, thinks because be an AA if he returns. He clearly is working hard to get him back. I suspect it is going to work.
Another year of Guerrier would be massive.

Agree with this. Check JB’s comments on Q today. Lots of praise, thinks because be an AA if he returns. He clearly is working hard to get him back. I suspect it is going to work.

That could be the best team on paper since 2014 and I have a feeling better on the court. All hypothetical of course. If Quincy established himself off the bounce just a little more he absolutely could be an AA and go first round.

PG: Symir
2: Buddy
3: 5 Star
4: Cole
5: Edwards

Joe off the bench for Buddy and Symir
Jimmy off the bench for Cole
Frank subs at the 5 and 4
Sid most likely doesnt play because of injury if he does than fantastic.

Anyone that included Jimmy Boeheim is just bored and looking for attention.
Lol. Two months later, and suddenly this is a very realistic possibility.

I would lean towards Benny/Swider starting but Jimmy will clearly have a large role and it’s possible he starts.

Lol. Two months later, and suddenly this is a very realistic possibility.

I would lean towards Benny/Swider starting but Jimmy will clearly have a large role and it’s possible he starts.
I definitely think Jimmy could start. He's a much better rebounder than Swider. We're going to need that.

PG- Girard 30 MPG
SG- Buddy 36 MPG
SF- Benny 25 MPG
PF- Swider 30 MPG
C- Edwards 25 MPG

Bench
Symir 14 MPG
Jimmy Jr. 25 MPG
Sidibe 15 MPG

I hope Symir and Benny both prove to be good enough to play 10 more minutes per game than that. We need the athleticism.
If Benny doesn’t play 25 MPG next year I give up.
If JG plays more than 30 MPG then how will we be able to recruit guards.

If Benny doesn’t play 25 MPG next year I give up.
If JG plays more than 30 MPG then how will we be able to recruit guards.

Im hoping he’s a day 1 stud, is the best all around player on the team, and is so good that he plays 35.

Benny will play 30. If anyone gets the shaft minutes wise it will be Edwards.

Benny will play 30. If anyone gets the shaft minutes wise it will be Edwards.
Who will Edwards sit for?
Even if Sidibe is healthy he will commit a ton of fouls.
He always does.

Who will Edwards sit for?
Even if Sidibe is healthy he will commit a ton of fouls.
He always does.

We have played a forward at the 5 at least 10 mpg the past 5 or 6 seasons. I don’t think that’s stopping this year. Could easily see a scenario where Swider or Jimmy play some 5 this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom