Next year | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Next year

Nope tried all that... even a flight attendant jump seat... wouldn’t fit. Just wound up squished with legs in aisle pushed back into another player like that picture of Andre but with a row in front of him lol.
He also told me a story about him being so strong. Said he plays on scout team and just manhandles everyone. Said ward doesn’t get mad cause the kid just can’t help how strong he is.
Welp, guess the staff just needs to turn him into a player.

Going out on a limb who do you think will starters on offense and the starters on defense if you had to pick players right now

Q repping at LG for Camping World.
IMG_20181225_183303.jpg

Last edited:
It's gonna be a looooooooong wait til September. Betcha we have pretty, pretty good turnout for the Spring Game this year!

Can't wait to see the run set up the pass this year.

It's gonna be a looooooooong wait til September. Betcha we have pretty, pretty good turnout for the Spring Game this year!

Can't wait to see the run set up the pass this year.

I am still not sure how well our spring game will do -- but I know next fall we should have a lot more fannies in the seats.

Interesting. You think Q is going to be a guard at Syracuse? I think most were projecting him to play tackle.
Beats me. Scout year could just be for improving the areas he needed the most work at? Maybe inside, as part of his reshape? Just thought it was interesting that he was repping at G. Maybe he gets slid out, come spring .

Actually, TD played in 4 games, plus a little mop up in 2 others. Western Mich and ND - growing pains. Relief pitching to pull out win vs N Carolina - amazing. Strong second half vs FSU. Cumulative stats - 50% completion rate, net rushing yards - modestly negative. In contrast to Dungey's effort against a strong Clemson defense, TD was not so hot against a good ND defense. Yes, should be better in his third year with the program, when he gets his first start.

And my point remains. How well SU can do in 2019 rests on a newbie QB unit (and replacing the senior OTs).
Nobody on offense was good against the ND defense. Dungey was getting beat up before he came out. The oline played much better against Clemson.

Only built-in loss in theory is Clemson at home... and we won the last time we played against them at the Dome.

If the OL comes together and the team avoids injury catastrophe, it could be another fun year.
Thing is both times we caught Clemson with qb issues. It would be very interesting to see how we compete when they are firing on all cylinders. Stay close and let the dome wield its influence.

This past season, it was a QB issue mostly because Trevor Lawrence got "Jim Rossed" by Evan Foster. We've certainly had our share of QB injuries with ED, it's just part of the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom