NFL Draft thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft thread

I kinda like the Bills taking Peterman. Yates is the backup this year but Peterman might have some decent potential in a few years depending on how things go with Taylor. He really only played 2 years in college. But if not, it doesn't cost us much.

I kinda like the Bills taking Peterman. Yates is the backup this year but Peterman might have some decent potential in a few years depending on how things go with Taylor. He really only played 2 years in college. But if not, it doesn't cost us much.
Love it. Cardale is probably out. McShay and Riddick were gushing over him like he was the best QB in the Draft fwiw.

Yeah I guess Kenny is a former Kansas basketball player. I don't expect him to be with the Cowboys either.

If he can play on defense we might be able to use him, although our defense is a looking a lot better than it did a couple of days ago.

Anybody hear Todd McShay talking about how Dede Westbrook was kicked out of an interview at the combine? He had to know he was on shaky ground with the domestic violence issues, but that's some serious obnoxiousness that a team can't even deal with you for 15 minutes. I wonder what on earth he could have said.

Good pickup, we all saw him put up 250 points against us last year, the Bills needed another option at qb, he could sit for a year, and be your starter in 2018.

Anybody hear Todd McShay talking about how Dede Westbrook was kicked out of an interview at the combine? He had to know he was on shaky ground with the domestic violence issues, but that's some serious obnoxiousness that a team doesn't can't even deal with you for 15 minutes. I wonder what on earth he could have said.
Albert Breer tweeted that a scout texted him: "Nothing to say. The kid is a degenerate."

Good pickup, we all saw him put up 250 points against us last year, the Bills needed another option at qb, he could sit for a year, and be your starter in 2018.

Yes I'm trying not to put too much stock in that game and remember the Patriots and the rest of the NFL won't quite have the same defensive roster that we did.

So we have teams announcing draft picks from space and amusement parks, whats next? The Nfl is trying too way too hard.

Yes I'm trying not to put too much stock in that game and remember the Patriots and the rest of the NFL won't quite have the same defensive roster that we did.

So your saying our defense last year wasn't quite the Patriots d?

Anita is on an island trying to get ratings.

She even said the front office texted her and told her she was wrong, so she asked her sour e again and he said they did, so she doubled down.

Don't get me wrong, they liked him, but Anita should stick to playboy photo opps.

Andy Reid took a massive risk trading up for Mahomes. KC is one of the better squads in the league and an impact player in the 1st round would move them that much closer to contending for a SB. Instead he forfeits next year's first rounder and chooses a guy that will sit for a couple of years plus comes from a league that is famous for producing QB busts. Took all of one snap under center. May work out but a big gamble nonetheless.

Absolutely loved the Broncos draft, up until...Chad Kelly (Mr. Irrelevant). Oh well at least he's just a camp arm.

yeah, they'll probably fleece somebody.

somebody like the browns and their 2 #1s and 2 #2s next year.

either way, I would love to see him in an another uniform, ultimately benched for the next ryan leaf...

id stop streaming WFAN & buying the Post and start streaming WEEI and buying the Globe or something.

it would be awesome.

If you're a NY Post reader the Boston Herald would be the better choice.

I am usually critical of Jerry, I have to say he has had a good draft so far, got three really good players to fill defensive needs, and got a pretty good receiver and return guy, which we need in the worst way.

They let Jerry sit there but he doesn't make the picks anymore.

Russian Roullette game in the basement of a restaurant in Singapore.

tumblr_mnbrwirkyV1qzpqc3o1_1280.jpg

Absolutely loved the Broncos draft, up until...Chad Kelly (Mr. Irrelevant). Oh well at least he's just a camp arm.

I actually thought that pick made sense from a risk/reward perspective. That kid has a lot more talent than several QBs taken ahead of him. Understood that he's a longshot but at #253 what the hell.

I actually thought that pick made sense from a risk/reward perspective. That kid has a lot more talent than several QBs taken ahead of him. Understood that he's a longshot but at #253 what the hell.
True. I guess I can't get over the fact of the dumb shyt he's done. Maybe, just maybe he's grown up and left that stuff behind. Elway said he consulted Jim Kelly on it, and that after the discussion he decided to draft him. Time will tell I guess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom