NFL Draft thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft thread

Well I gotta say twitter and the analysts are saying the Pats got 2nd round talent in both mid round 3rd picks.

I like the positions they drafted.

The Bucs finally made my dreams come true. We finally have more than 2 guys to throw the ball to. And have speed.

I really like what the Cowboys did, got three really good players, I just hope Lewis didn't grab that girl.

Awesome move to solidify RT for Buffalo. Love that trade.
You also traded up for a guy in an OJ chase shirt.
C-lBUA_UQAAtpDN

Alsacs, who you think takes Nathan Peterman ? I read that Gruden said before the draft started that he is the draft eligible passer who is most NFL ready.

Alsacs, who you think takes Nathan Peterman ? I read that Gruden said before the draft started that he is the draft eligible passer who is most NFL ready.
Steelers and Chargers need developmental QBs.
Saints and Vikings as well.

where does Amba go.. most boards have him about 10th best WR left. ESPN has in 80th overall , thats mid 6th round.

Love the troll job by Drew Pearson.
That is how you play to the crowd.
that was awesome.

they booed Harry Carson pretty good, so Drew came out firing from the hip, loved it.

the redskin guy tried later, Riggs?, but couldn't pull it off with the same flair.

now that Giants have given up on a player for 2017 in the 3rd, I hope they trade up here to the top of the 4th to get someone.

package a 6th or 7th and go get someone.

Heard a scout on SC mention Tarik Cohen possibly to a team like Buffalo.

Kind of hoping that happens now. Would be the perfect compliment to our running game with Shady as the feature and Jonathan Williams as the big back.

You also called the Patriots frauds and bet on the Steelers.
Everyone gets some right and some wrong if they have opinions.

I said the Steelers would win. I didn't bet on them. But you were beating the JG trade ad nauseum. Was extremely unlikely that it would ever happen for the reasons outlined in my previous post.

Kind of hoping that happens now. Would be the perfect compliment to our running game with Shady as the feature and Jonathan Williams as the big back.

Brian Hill from Wyoming is my sleeper RB pick. I think he's going to be a good one.

there goes that idea

that was awesome.

they booed Harry Carson pretty good, so Drew came out firing from the hip, loved it.

the redskin guy tried later, Riggs?, but couldn't pull it off with the same flair.

now that Giants have given up on a player for 2017 in the 3rd, I hope they trade up here to the top of the 4th to get someone.

package a 6th or 7th and go get someone.
Giants will regret taking Webb when
Oklahoma RB Samaje Perine was on the board and the Giants wanted him.

He went to the Redskins though so you will see him 2 times a year.

Giants will regret taking Webb when
Oklahoma RB Samaje Perine was on the board and the Giants wanted him.

He went to the Redskins though so you will see him 2 times a year.
not a big fan of the Webb pick.

nothing against the kid, but I wanted a plug in and play guy.

if they wanted perine, they would've taken him. RB is not a concern for us as Perkins will be fine and Blount will likely be the adult.

zero truth to the Mahomes rumor you commented about.

if they wanted perine, they would've taken him. RB is not a concern for us as Perkins will be fine and Blount will likely be the adult.

I don't know much about Webb but at some point in time the G-Men will have to develop a QB to replace Manning. We're moving toward the time when the NYG will eventually have to spend a first rounder on the heir apparent. Odds are against it but if Webb turns out the be a player then they don't have to spend that first rounder in the future.

RB Wayne Gallman to the Giants.

yep, don't like it.

I am usually critical of Jerry, I have to say he has had a good draft so far, got three really good players to fill defensive needs, and got a pretty good receiver and return guy, which we need in the worst way.

Randy Gregory, yup, I would have cut him last year, the guy is a joke.

Yeah I guess Kenny is a former Kansas basketball player. I don't expect him to be with the Cowboys either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom