NFL Draft | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Draft

They listened to you.

The new GM is a pretty smart guy, clearly needed OL and DL help, as bad as the Giants have been the last 2-3 years, even they couldn't screw this up. I would have taken the NC State dude at 5 but thats just me.

The new GM is a pretty smart guy, clearly needed OL and DL help, as bad as the Giants have been the last 2-3 years, even they couldn't screw this up. I would have taken the NC State dude at 5 but thats just me.
If it’s true that Neal is better at RT, that might explain that though. Thomas is an emerging stud at LT. Leave him alone and get the RT.

If it’s true that Neal is better at RT, that might explain that though. Thomas is an emerging stud at LT. Leave him alone and get the RT.

Ya I don't think it was a bad pick by any stretch, if your set at LT then it makes more sense.

This is a good thing. I built some killer franchises in Madden in my day.
The one issue some have with Thibs is he will take plays off here and there. No doubt he's quick as hell though.

Gettleman could have...
I still like the Dexter Lawrence and Andrew Thomas picks.

Barkley was absurdly entertaining and great as a rookie, but that one isn’t looking too good at the moment.

Jones - jury is out.

D. Baker….oh my god.

The one issue some have with Thibs is he will take plays off here and there. No doubt he's quick as hell though.
I’m getting Osi vibes! I’ll take another Osi in a heartbeat!

Wouldn't be a NFL draft without the Eagles making a trade. Williams out of Bama is my guess.

I still like the Dexter Lawrence and Andrew Thomas picks.

Barkley was absurdly entertaining and great as a rookie, but that one isn’t looking too good at the moment.

Jones - jury is out.

D. Baker….oh my god.
I just can’t see Jones as a playoff qb. Barkley’s backup ran better than he did last season.