Cincinnati-Monken/Bieniemy/Hue
Denver - Munchak/Fangio
Cleveland- Kitchens/Stefanski
Id be ok with richard

I am guessing
Richard to Miami
Bieniemy to Cincinnati
McCarthy to the Jets
McCarthy is a perfect Jets coach to ruin Darnold.
Will be the final 3.

Legion of Boom to Miami?

I pray that keeps Jones/Howard/Fitz together. Could be very special

DwUQ053WkAA1Nbe

Weather men/women may get the amounts of the forecast wrong but they tend to be able to predict this stuff happening nowadays because of satellite technology advancement.
It’s going to be crappy weather this weekend in NE.
If the game was on the typical Saturday night the Chargers would get better weather. Bad break it’s a Sunday game.

It's now four days away and weather.com is calling for partly sunny skies and a zero per cent chance of precipitation in Foxboro with six mph winds and a high of 29 degrees. Still don't fully trust a forecast four days away but seems unlikely that there will be bad weather for this game.

It's now four days away and weather.com is calling for partly sunny skies and a zero per cent chance of precipitation in Foxboro with six mph winds and a high of 29 degrees. Still don't fully trust a forecast four days away but seems unlikely that there will be bad weather for this game.
We will see but I feel good about this game as a Patriots fan.
Chargers are solid but they don’t have the DNA of a team that scares me.
Teams that start fast and are aggressive beat New England.

Jax, Tenn, Det?

Jax, Tenn, Det?

Jax was up 14-0 after the 1Q
Lions were up 13-0 mid 2Q.
Titans were up 17-3 after the 1Q.
All of those teams jumped on the Patriots right off the opening kickoff and they were all road games.
The Patriots are 8-0 at home this year.

Jax was up 14-0 after the 1Q
Lions were up 13-0 mid 2Q.
Titans were up 17-3 after the 1Q.
All of those teams jumped on the Patriots right off the opening kickoff and they were all road games.
The Patriots are 8-0 at home this year.
I mean... Yes the odds that a team wins when they build leads is probably higher than if it were the other way around. My point is I don't see Jax and Tenn as aggressive teams that typically start fast. Run oriented teams. Sure, maybe it worked in those games but I consider teams like KC as aggressive and "start fast". And NE beat them.

I do expect NE to win though simply due to their experience, game location, and history.

I mean... Yes the odds that a team wins when they build leads is probably higher than if it were the other way around. My point is I don't see Jax and Tenn as aggressive teams that typically start fast. Run oriented teams. Sure, maybe it worked in those games but I consider teams like KC as aggressive and "start fast". And NE beat them.
I understand what you are saying but I doubt you watched those games being a Bills fan.
In Jax game Bortles was super aggressive throwing the ball and that confused NE and Jax jumped on them early.
Tennessee did the same thing. They threw a lot more than NE was expecting and it was early in the game.
Now Detroit throws but this Patriots team is more balanced than pass happy and want to run. If you jump on them early they can’t be balanced. That is why they have struggled in road games this year.
I expect the Patriots to win this game against the Chargers. If they go to KC they won’t win. If Indy wins it will be a 50/50 game.

LAC certainly has some disadvantages - third road game in a row, flying across country, NE 8-0 at home - but LAC has superior personnel on defense and that's why the line has tightened to 4. I'll be curious to see if NE can do some business on the ground because if they get behind the chains I think Brady will be under duress.

I understand what you are saying but I doubt you watched those games being a Bills fan.
In Jax game Bortles was super aggressive throwing the ball and that confused NE and Jax jumped on them early.
Tennessee did the same thing. They threw a lot more than NE was expecting and it was early in the game.
Now Detroit throws but this Patriots team is more balanced than pass happy and want to run. If you jump on them early they can’t be balanced. That is why they have struggled in road games this year.
I expect the Patriots to win this game against the Chargers. If they go to KC they won’t win. If Indy wins it will be a 50/50 game.

I did watch them. Patriots made Bortles look like Dan Marino.

So you don't think the chargers, with a significantly better offense and weapons and QB than Jax and Tenn, can't also jump on NE early with aggressive passing?

So you don't think the chargers, with a significantly better offense and weapons and QB than Jax and Tenn, can't also jump on NE early with aggressive passing?
NE pass rush is a lot better at home.
See Cousins/Rodgers/Watson games this year at NE.
Mahomes was contained for a half and then Tyreke Hill went off in the second half of that game this year.
NE D is a lot better at home because of crowd noise helps them get jumps on OL.
Chargers could easily win this game not saying it’s a tomato can game but this Patriots team plays well at home and I think with a bye week to get healthy the receiving options Gronk/Edelman/Patterson/Hogan are enough for them to win either type game even though this Pats team is more balanced.

LAC certainly has some disadvantages - third road game in a row, flying across country, NE 8-0 at home - but LAC has superior personnel on defense and that's why the line has tightened to 4. I'll be curious to see if NE can do some business on the ground because if they get behind the chains I think Brady will be under duress.
Patriots have a better secondary than the Chargers. Gilmore was a first team all-pro this year. He can handle K. Allen.
Chargers have a superior front 7.
Chargers win this game if they get ahead. If the Patriots don’t fall behind 2 scores they will be comfortable at home they will win.

Have you seen Rivers arm this year?

Have you seen Rivers arm this year?
Yeah. He's also never had a strong arm and always looked like he was really trying his hardest just to make a relatively easy throw.

Also saw him toss 32 tds this year with 4,300 yards.

The Chargers couldn't care less about the road, their home games are road games. They will bring the pain on defense. They have weapons on O all over the place. Not saying they'll win, obviously hard to do there, but I wouldn't like this matchup if I were a pats fan. Now I think NE could win in KC

Last edited:
Yeah. He's also never had a strong arm and always looked like he was really trying his hardest just to make a relatively easy throw.

Agree with that, but totally different in below 30 degree weather.

I think the Rivers arm thing is overblown imo. He will get the ball down the field

Regular season stats don’t mean shlit.

Unless they do...

never can tell where the goal posts are on here..

Regular season stats don’t mean shlit.

Unless they do...

never can tell where the goal posts are on here..
Eli should hire you as his PR rep. You keep wanting to make Eli is still a good QB happening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom