NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Maybe if the vaunted Chicago D had done it's job on 4th down they would not have had to depend on a kicker. Fans should be angry at the DB who let Golden Tate (who I cannot stand FWIW) get so open on that out move instead of the kicker.

mack tends to disappear when the game's on the line. an Arod-esque stat padder.

Foles is playing well,no doubt.

I also have no doubt that if Eli was running the iggs they’d be any worse.

Let’s see Foles run his own team from start to finish, that seems to work out oh so well for him...

Eli might be 4th on the depth chart if he played for the Iggs :)

Sudfield...Eli...Sudfield...Eli...toss up.

j/k

Chargers will beat the Pats this week by 6. I would take the Chargers Defense and Gordon at RB in the snow over the Pats defense and whatever RB the Pats put out there.

Francesa just declared the Chargers +4.5 his lock of the decade. He doesn’t care if it’s played in a blizzard over land or sea it’s his play of the decade and to hammer it.

Can we get the Kaiser QB rankings please?
Till you get to Eli is fine.
My unparalleled record of correctness and success at evaluating talent on here should stand on its own.

I’ve seen every QB this weekend miss throws and make decisions that Eli wouldn’t miss throw or make that aweful a decision on.

He’s not a long term answer.

He’s perfectly fine given surrounding talent.

Like every QB, wit no talent they suck.

Some run and the idiots rejoice and go ‘SEE’, then that QB inevitably gets hurt and out of the league shortly thereafter.

He walked off the field, under 2 minutes, with 5 wins that became losses.

1 more year...

Packers hired a disciple of Sean McVey.
I guess they didn’t watch the Baltimore-Tennessee game from this year.
I don’t get Matt LaFleur getting that job.

Maybe they watched the Titans vs Patriots game instead?

Time to tank for Lawrence, Miami

Speaking from experience, That Will be a long 2 years in the cellar.

But I have a couple of recent DVDs I can pop in...
I have watched the dolphins for now over 20 years. Whats another two of numbing disappointment?

I have watched the dolphins for now over 20 years. Whats another two of numbing disappointment?
So if we count this year as 20 and go back to the 99 season and therefore the 00 Super Bowl...in this is putting the damn goal posts wherever the Fluck I please post, it stacks up by wins & by appearances for teams this way.

1. 5-3 NE Patriots
2. 2-1 New York Football Giants
2. 2-1 Pittsburgh Steelers
4. 2-0 Baltimore Ravens
5. 1-2 Seattle Seahawks
6. 1-1 Denver Broncos
6. 1-1 Indianapolis Colts
6. 1-1 Philadelphia Eagles
6. 1-1 St Louis Rams
10. 0-2 Carolina Panthers

Over 2/3s of the league doesn’t have some sort of winning highlight DVD in HD and certainly not BluRay.

mack tends to disappear when the game's on the line. an Arod-esque stat padder.
That deal is going to come back to haunt them. They have too many holes on their roster to not have any draft picks.

Maybe they watched the Titans vs Patriots game instead?
Patriots offense was terrible that is why their offense looked good.
They ran the ball all over the Patriots it wasn’t great offense.

Dolphins have to hire a complete boob like Rex Ryan if they want a chance to bottom out and get Lawrence.

Lawrence is going to get all the hype and while he has the arm and looked good I am not sold he has the brain yet to be a dominant NFL QB.
He is only a freshman so he can clearly develop that but he isn’t Andrew Luck.
When you got to shotgun from the one yard line in college football you have development you need for the pro game.
Lawrence has to show he can play under center and other things.

That deal is going to come back to haunt them. They have too many holes on their roster to not have any draft picks.
It was a good trade for the Bears they transformed their roster.
They gave up the 24th pick this year and next year they gave up their first round pick but get the Raiders second round pick.
Thus if the pick next year is 16th and the Raiders suck next year which they should the Bears would get a high 30/ or low 40s.
Thus it would be the 24th pick and moving down 15-20 slots for a dominant pass rusher.

Dolphins have to hire a complete boob like Rex Ryan if they want a chance to bottom out and get Lawrence.

Lawrence is going to get all the hype and while he has the arm and looked good I am not sold he has the brain yet to be a dominant NFL QB.
He is only a freshman so he can clearly develop that but he isn’t Andrew Luck.
When you got to shotgun from the one yard line in college football you have development you need for the pro game.
Lawrence has to show he can play under center and other things.
Im not gonna argue with you, but from where I’m standing I’m sold on the kid

Im not gonna argue with you, but from where I’m standing I’m sold on the kid
There’s a lot of ‘dumb’ QBs starting.

Tannehill, Cam, Lamar, Dak, Stafford off the top of my head.

He’s a freshman starting what, his 8th game?? He will be fine. He made some big time throws last night.

Pro set, play action my arse

last night was not a time to work on things, you go for the jugular, the win...at all costs.

Put the ball in the endzone and worry about all that other shlit in spring ball and v the dregs of the ACC.

Versus teams like Bama and Cuse...Winning isn’t everything, it’s The ONLY thing.

There’s a lot of ‘dumb’ QBs starting.

I defer to your expertise...

192w85x9nl0ogjpg.jpg

DnQirJIU4AAPdoa-718x490.jpg
p1lcf15.jpg

Patriots offense was terrible that is why their offense looked good.
They ran the ball all over the Patriots it wasn’t great offense.
It was a very well balanced O by the Titans. 150 on the ground, 230 and 2tds through the air.

Guy wasn’t available ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom