NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Easy money on this game. NEVER take San Diego in a big game, especially in cold weather. Thanks chumps.

Fact. :(

That being said, can you imagine the penalty if the Chargers hit Brady after that whistle in the same fashion? It would be an automatic TD awarded to New England, an ejection, and a 50 yard penalty. Meanwhile, every 3rd down NE doesn't convert - penalty on SD. :(

Patriots haters should love the Boston media.
Here is what the drive time in Boston said after week 2 about Sony Michel.

How come the Patriots can commit PI on 3rd down, and Chargers can't?

Chargers get 2 - no calls on each.

Patriots get 2 - both called. Woohoo.

I thought the Chargers had a great defense.

You have a lot of love for the Patriots but you're unusually quiet about your own squad heading into this game at 4:30. What's your prediction?

If this weekend's games have taught us anything, it's that having that week off really helps. Everybody's hurting after 16 weeks, so having two weeks to rest and recuperate means a lot.

How would you like to be an advertiser who plunked down big bucks for ad time during the 2nd half of this stinkfest?

Cowboys have 3 players that need to get paid and they won’t be cheap.
Dak
Amari Cooper
Demarcus Lawrence.

I think the Cowboys pay the first 2 and Lawrence ends up a Jet or Colt.
No one else will pay Day. They should be modest

No one else will pay Day. They should be modest
Modest is 18 million per year.
Dak may not get mid 20s but he isn’t going to be the starter and take a haircut that light.

Philip Rivers =

Regular

Season

Southern Cal helped

DONKEY

Jockey.

Emphasis on

DONKEY

He’s closer to JP Losman than Eli and Ben.

Go put up your stats in 75 and sunny weather in Sept-Nov you

DONKEY

Just imagine how much the Pats would be losing by right now if they played in a different division :rolleyes:

Once it hit 38-7 the refs started calling the Pats for penalties too. Amazing how they started noticing all of a sudden! :)

I think what “the experts” forget is that in a combat sport like football , sometimes elite teams get bored during the season and don’t match the effort of lesser opponents .. but come playoff time that is out the door and you get max effort from the coaches on down

“How good is your good”? Combine that with travel and rest factors..time to scheme.. and you begin to see real separation.

I never liked Jon Bon Jovi. Now I detest him along with Belicheat and his arrogant dork QB.

I hope to god we get Saints / rams chiefs /pats next week .. please don’t let shitty philly ruin it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom