NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 123 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

I don't know which is more boring: this game, or listening to Romo & Nantz gurgle and slobber all over the Patriots. The only time it changes is when they do all over each other.

I'm impressed they're calling the PIs now - they've been on point since the game got out of hand.

So my dumb ass teased the rams and chiefs yesterday to just win (both covered)

Took the winnings And...bcause I have no scrotal confidence ,money line parlayed the pats and saints ...if I had any guts I’d have already made a killing .. instead I’m one nick foles miracle bs play from winning zilch

8 steps, and rolling over with the ball - no TD???? Okay.

Somewhere an 8 year old kid doesn’t know what it’s like to not see the Patriots play on Championship weekend.
My college roommate and I were watching the game mo Lewis knocked out Bledsoe and said the pats are cursed we can never catch a break. I will never forget that.

My college roommate and I were watching the game mo Lewis knocked out Bledsoe and said the pats are cursed we can never catch a break. I will never forget that.

I was watching it, too. We all had no idea - none - of the gravity of that event,

Lol .. betting line already available for chiefs /pats .. Kc -3

Are the chargers really going to take a time out here?

This is "false hustle." Where was this sense of urgency when the game was still an issue? It's the same thing as the guy who won't work to box out the rebounder, but will then run over and foul him trying to steal the ball.

KC/NE is such a nightmare matchup for Raiders fans. Want both to lose

Lol .. betting line already available for chiefs /pats .. Kc -3
I would hammer KC on that.
I love the Pats but unless Mahomes poops the bed the Chiefs are winning the game.
It’s a bad matchup for NE.
NE only hope is that without Kareem Hunt giving the Chiefs a 3 headed monster the Pats can double Hill and Kelce.

You're telling me. I can't believe I have to root for chefs.

Great googly moogly

1547416149257.jpeg

I would hammer KC on that.
I love the Pats but unless Mahomes poops the bed the Chiefs are winning the game.
It’s a bad matchup for NE.
NE only hope is that without Kareem Hunt giving the Chiefs a 3 headed monster the Pats can double Hill and Kelce.

I wouldn’t touch that game w a 39 1/2 foot pole

I wouldn’t touch that game w a 39 1/2 foot pole
KC is a good bet. It’s just a bad matchup for NE and KC is at home.
I do think NE could win but I am being honest I think KC hammers them. 38-24.
NE is going to have to run the ball and shorten the game to have a chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom