NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

I know it’s early ..but this game is over ...seen all I’ve needed to see ...line play for eagles just too good

Last year Philly had the best OL in the league. This year they were somewhat banged up and under-performed but lately they look sharp. Key is to avoid TOs. if so they have a decent shot to win this game.

Last year Philly had the best OL in the league. This year they were somewhat banged up and under-performed but lately they look sharp. Key is to avoid TOs. if so they have a decent shot to win this game.

They’re going to win this easily

I would hammer KC on that.
I love the Pats but unless Mahomes poops the bed the Chiefs are winning the game.
It’s a bad matchup for NE.
NE only hope is that without Kareem Hunt giving the Chiefs a 3 headed monster the Pats can double Hill and Kelce.

you sound like Simmons with this lou holtz schtick

I would hammer KC on that.
I love the Pats but unless Mahomes poops the bed the Chiefs are winning the game.
It’s a bad matchup for NE.
NE only hope is that without Kareem Hunt giving the Chiefs a 3 headed monster the Pats can double Hill and Kelce.

Ahhh the reverse jinx. Well acquainted with it.

you sound like Simmons with this lou holtz schtick
I am being honest. I was very confident the Pats would beat the Chargers.
So Cal Sports Guy Bill who wants to be liked by millennials is a phony.
The Chiefs are a bad matchup for the Patriots.
I want to win no doubt and am not reverse jinxing I am being true to what I think.

I am being honest. I was very confident the Pats would beat the Chargers.
So Cal Sports Guy Bill who wants to be liked by millennials is a phony.
The Chiefs are a bad matchup for the Patriots.
I want to win no doubt and am not reverse jinxing I am being true to what I think.

Patriots should be able to establish whatever they want offensively. They’ve got a shutdown corner and BB designing the defense. I really like their chances.

Chiefs gobbled up a soft dome team this weekend.

That was as obvious as the day is long. Assuming you're talking about the fake punt.

Yes. I didn’t know where the ball was. I thought they fumbled the snap. Camera angle wasn’t the greatest, but I couldn’t see it.

Yes. I didn’t know where the ball was. I thought they fumbled the snap. Camera angle wasn’t the greatest, but I couldn’t see it.

Yeah bad camera work. I would have had 11 men on the line and no returner. They had < 1/2 a yard and Taysom Hill was there in the formation.

Why do teams waste a TO for 5 yards.
Peterson your nerds in the booth didn’t want that trade.

I've wondered this for a long time too. Teams pick up those 5 yards all the time anyways; I'd much rather have my timeouts at the end of the game when I actually need them.

Saints have played like crap and are now in the lead.
NO wins this game barring a turnover killing them.
Foles has been off since the first quarter.

This nerds in the booth theory - where did this come from?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom