NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 168 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

We have an old school nfc east fight. Can I get in? Cowboys have more sbs than you both.

You just have to remember that all of them were pre-internet.

Patriots just gave the blue print to slow the Rams offense.
Now Gurley healthy will help them bur just be patient and don’t declare your D until under 15 seconds on the play clock and make Goff figure out your coverages. He couldn’t read the Pats D at all and as a result was awful.

Rams may go the way of the Falcon

Yeah I think they’re done. You stop their play action pass they literally can’t do anything else. 8-8 next year IMO. Everyone is copying that game plan.

Now Gurley healthy will help them bur just be patient and don’t declare your D until under 15 seconds on the play clock and make Goff figure out your coverages. He couldn’t read the Pats D at all and as a result was awful.
Well, sure, because I mean the Rams aren't going to work on anything in the off-season and are going to come back exactly the same.

Well, sure, because I mean the Rams aren't going to work on anything in the off-season and are going to come back exactly the same.

Hard to recover from these type of losses. Look at Carolina and Atlanta after they lost in this game.

Nah we just ran probably the most famous play in SB history.

?????
1. Tyree catch.
2. Mark Ingram 3rd down conversion.
3. Eli to Manningham.
4. Eli to Plaxico.
5. Bradshaw - should I score or not?

Unless Goff becomes less dependent on McVey in his ear it won’t change.
Watch the Dallas playoff game the Cowboys declared their D pretty early every play and the Rams OL broke the Cowboys DL play signals.

Rams will need to trust Goff more or teams will copy this. The Pats D isn’t exactly stocked with top talent.
Gilmore was a stud but the rest are just a group of solid players nobody special.

Goff does not seem like the type to process info quickly

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom