NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 169 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Hard to recover from these type of losses. Look at Carolina and Atlanta after they lost in this game.
Rams played like crap not that hard to get over the falcon had the worst meltdown in sports history they had a 99 pct chance of winning there is no comparing the 2.

Patriots just gave the blue print to slow the Rams offense.
Now Gurley healthy will help them bur just be patient and don’t declare your D until under 15 seconds on the play clock and make Goff figure out your coverages. He couldn’t read the Pats D at all and as a result was awful.

Chalk up another QB who isn’t better than Eli.

Eli wouldn’t have folded like that.

KaiserUEO , this is +1 for you.

Yeah I think they’re done. You stop their play action pass they literally can’t do anything else. 8-8 next year IMO. Everyone is copying that game plan.

It's all about their OL. They dominated Dallas, held their own against NO and got whupped tonight by NE. Games are almost always won and lost in the trenches.

Btw a big thank you to bill vinovinchs crew for depriving us of a good super bowl.

Either McVey is overrated or Goff isn’t worth the contract he is going to command.
I personally think it’s the later.
Losing Gurley hurt McVey as they couldn’t throw to RBs that much.
They had some success throwing Anderson in this game but Gurley wasn’t healthy.

?????
1. Tyree catch.
2. Mark Ingram 3rd down conversion.
3. Eli to Manningham.
4. Eli to Plaxico.
5. Bradshaw - should I score or not?

Those are all more memorable than the Philly Special? C'mon dude take the Big Blue blinders off and get real.

It's all about their OL. They dominated Dallas, held their own against NO and got whupped tonight by NE. Games are almost always won and lost in the trenches.

Too predictable. Gotta give the Pats staff credit. They were the first team to realize that every pass they throw is off play action. Don’t even need to play the run.

Either McVey is overrated or Goff isn’t worth the contract he is going to command.

Gurley should never have taken the field. If you can't give damn near 100% then get off the field. I don't blame Gurley (he toughed it out) but they must have had somebody else who could have done more.

The Rams are going to have to dump some guys right? There’s no way they can keep all these players. They’d have no cap room.

Too predictable. Gotta give the Pats staff credit. They were the first team to realize that every pass they throw is off play action. Don’t even need to play the run.

And their OL still got whupped.

Except for the actual numbers, reading this out loud sounds like Haiku

I HAVE run the numbers...it's not good for the Patriots, NFL, or fans who want to believe there's a legitimate competition happening...

I've said there are two issues with Patriots games...the timing and type of penalty called...I've focused on Offensive Holding because it's the most Discretionary penalty there is, and often called by the lead Referee...

Turns out the Patriots often receive a predominance of their Offensive Holding penalites on Special Teams, when they want them...THIS LEGITIMATELY HAPPENED TONIGHT. First Half, only one penalty, a Special Teams Holding Penalty.

Then I said, hey, as a Bills fan, I've noticed they seem to backweight the Patriots penalties...here's the data:

1) Out of 32 NFL teams, ONE went the entire season (19 games) without an Offensive Holding penatly in the First Q. You guessed it...Patriots. Let 'em get a lead. Every team had one in the first 6 weeks, except the Rams...all the way to week 14...hmmmmmmm

2) The Patriots then had SIX Holding penalties in the 2Q all season...one was on a FG vs the Bills, 56 yards that missed by a mile (a HOLDING PENALTY on a FG? Oh, it missed let's drop one)...then in the Colts game they called TWO holding penalties on a play when they'd already called Tripping...sooooo, decline the two Holding penalites...they literally called THREE holding penalties on the Patriots ALL SEASON in the first half...

3) What's worse? You might figure the Patriots lagged the NFL averate of holding penalties per game...but not at all. 23 vs 22.8, right on the average. What happened??!?!? As SOON as the Patriots were up two scores in the 2H, the flags started flying...EXCEPT for two against Pittsburgh, late in the season, when the Steelers needed to make the playoffs.

So, all season, the Patriots were never flagged for Holding unless they were up by TWO SCORES.

That is total BS...and not some inconvenient coincidence.

League is a fraud, plain and simple, and Kraft is at the top of it.

(BTW, all this data is completely accurate and available, they just hope you won't sift through it).

All of the above. And they had like 1 play to CJ passing. At this early time, I think that's the worst SB I've ever watched.

Those are all more memorable than the Philly Special? C'mon dude take the Big Blue blinders off and get real.

6. Simms to Mckonkey TD off deflected pass.
7. Tuck Safety of Brady
8. Hoss to Stephen “Touchdown Maker” Baker right before halftime
9. Steve Smith 3rd down conversion on game winning drive.
10. Matt Bahr 4th quarter go ahead FG.

I think this proves the point pretty well that the saints got royally screwed.

They did get screwed but Payton made a whopper of a mistake when he called a pass play with less than two minutes left. The blown call tends to obscure that but he screwed up royally on that play.

Brady’s daughter is all about that confetti.

Give her the mic, please.

I HAVE run the numbers...it's not good for the Patriots, NFL, or fans who want to believe there's a legitimate competition happening...

I've said there are two issues with Patriots games...the timing and type of penalty called...I've focused on Offensive Holding because it's the most Discretionary penalty there is, and often called by the lead Referee...

Turns out the Patriots often receive a predominance of their Offensive Holding penalites on Special Teams, when they want them...THIS LEGITIMATELY HAPPENED TONIGHT. First Half, only one penalty, a Special Teams Holding Penalty.

Then I said, hey, as a Bills fan, I've noticed they seem to backweight the Patriots penalties...here's the data:

1) Out of 32 NFL teams, ONE went the entire season (19 games) without an Offensive Holding penatly in the First Q. You guessed it...Patriots. Let 'em get a lead. Every team had one in the first 6 weeks, except the Rams...all the way to week 14...hmmmmmmm

2) The Patriots then had SIX Holding penalties in the 2Q all season...one was on a FG vs the Bills, 56 yards that missed by a mile (a HOLDING PENALTY on a FG? Oh, it missed let's drop one)...then in the Colts game they called TWO holding penalties on a play when they'd already called Tripping...sooooo, decline the two Holding penalites...they literally called THREE holding penalties on the Patriots ALL SEASON in the first half...

3) What's worse? You might figure the Patriots lagged the NFL averate of holding penalties per game...but not at all. 23 vs 22.8, right on the average. What happened??!?!? As SOON as the Patriots were up two scores in the 2H, the flags started flying...EXCEPT for two against Pittsburgh, late in the season, when the Steelers needed to make the playoffs.

So, all season, the Patriots were never flagged for Holding unless they were up by TWO SCORES.

That is total BS...and not some inconvenient coincidence.

League is a fraud, plain and simple, and Kraft is at the top of it.

(BTW, all this data is completely accurate and available, they just hope you won't sift through it).
tenor.gif

If the Rams are smart, they’ll let Goff walk when his contract is up and just have another rookie salary dude waiting in the wings.

6. Simms to Mckonkey TD off deflected pass.
7. Tuck Safety of Brady
8. Hoss to Stephen “Touchdown Maker” Baker right before halftime
9. Steve Smith 3rd down conversion on game winning drive.
10. Matt Bahr 4th quarter go ahead FG.
11 hosstledler somehow holding on to the ball while being sacked by Bruce smith.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom