NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 27 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

As a Bronco fan, I even thought they turned a corner with the new management. Nope, same old same old. My Raider friends are about to ban me from our group texts.

Has it been determined yet what the Raiders are getting in return? I haven't seen anything yet.

So Gruden really came in with his face all scrunched up and “my way or the highway’d” their best player right out of town? Lol.

Terrell Owens rule: Sometimes all the talent just ain't worth the hassle.

It's strange how everyone is reporting a trade but nobody has the details.
It’s not official until Mack and Bears agree to a trade. They have a 48 hour window to get it done.
Which is expected to happen but they won’t leak compensation until it’s offic as the Raider want to keep leverage.
Rumor is Jets offered a 1,2, and two 3s and that finished second.
Bears giving up 2 first is a lot but atleast this is a prime stud DE.

So here is the complete trade.
Bears get: Khalil Mack, a 2020 second-round round pick and a conditional 2020 fifth-round pick.

Raiders get: 2019 first-round pick, 2020 first-round pick, 2020 third-round pick, 2019 sixth-round pick.

Raiders are so dumb. They get 2 first round picks but they are giving up a second rounder. Thus it is really one first rounder and then 30 spots in the draft for a top 5 defensive player.

So here is the complete trade.
Bears get: Khalil Mack, a 2020 second-round round pick and a conditional 2020 fifth-round pick.

Raiders get: 2019 first-round pick, 2020 first-round pick, 2020 third-round pick, 2019 sixth-round pick.

Raiders are so dumb. They get 2 first round picks but they are giving up a second rounder. Thus it is really one first rounder and then 30 spots in the draft for a top 5 defensive player.

The key will be where the Bears finish in the next two seasons. Those could be great draft picks or they could be just so-so. Don't forget the Raiders get a third round pick to somewhat offset the loss of the second.

Sure if your not a cowboys fan you love him. He is senile old fool.
Probably most overrated organization from top to bottom in the 21st century. Only two wild card game wins in 21 years.

How do you cut the 2nd most accurate kicker in.NFL history? Sell the team jerry

And for a guy who bounced around the CFL and had a decent pre season but nothing to show experience wise. I'm guessing they are seeing Rico as more of a wideout than TE. Figures a guy gets arrested then makes the roster...

For all you naysayers out there: Chad Kelly makes the Broncos roster as their back up QB.

How do you cut the 2nd most accurate kicker in.NFL history? Sell the team jerry

I saw Dan Bailey on the list and was wondering what was up with that.

Probably most overrated organization from top to bottom in the 21st century. Only two wild card game wins in 21 years.

Over advertised yes. Overrated no. I haven't seen much love for them in the media other than the two big years with Romo then Dak that were early exits. Even then plenty of analysts called them losing. Otherwise it's been mediocre as how they are seen.

Jason Garrett and James Franklin are a lot alike.

Over advertised yes. Overrated no. I haven't seen much love for them in the media other than the two big years with Romo then Dak that were early exits. Even then plenty of analysts called them losing. Otherwise it's been mediocre as how they are seen.

I don't know. They have won the division five times in that span, the same as the Giants. However the Giants have been to three Super Bowls during that time. Fortunately, as a Giants fan, I know how frustrating it can be. Take out the three Super Bowl years and the Giants have nothing to show for themselves. But as a Giants fan, I can live with that for right now.

I don't know. They have won the division five times in that span, the same as the Giants. However the Giants have been to three Super Bowls during that time. Fortunately, as a Giants fan, I know how frustrating it can be. Take out the three Super Bowl years and the Giants have nothing to show for themselves. But as a Giants fan, I can live with that for right now.

Yeah I will say though as a cowboys fan it was always the equivalent of Pitt hoops fans heading to the post season. Big-time regular seasons had a hollow feeling to them. Plus Romo was good but just lacked that playoff magic and poise that just seemed to ooze from guys like Eli and Rodgers.

And for a guy who bounced around the CFL and had a decent pre season but nothing to show experience wise. I'm guessing they are seeing Rico as more of a wideout than TE. Figures a guy gets arrested then makes the roster...
Its a joke and they cut Scarborough who would have been a perfect compliment to zeke. 6 and 10 here we come.

I think Garrett is much over-rated, but I'll give him marks for being able to put up with Jerry all this time.

Bailey probably didn’t agree to take a paycut and cowboys want the cap space for other guys.

I would want a good kicker though so the new guy better be the real deal do Dallas screwed up.

Bailey has been hurt and not the same guy the past two years. They have learned to not keep guys too long.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom