NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Mack is NOT like that. I know him from UB. Gruden royally screwed the pooch here

Yeah I never got the impression he was a locker room problem at all. Even with this deal, he just wanted to get paid like any player.

Yeah I never got the impression he was a locker room problem at all. Even with this deal, he just wanted to get paid like any player.

He’s all football. Money doesnt matter as much as this offseason would lead you to believe. But, the reality of the matter is, he can’t be the best he can be and win at the highest level with how the raiders are. So pay up or let him go elsewhere.

Chicagos a young talented squad. Excited to see what him and smith can do together. I wish nothing but the bestfor Mack.

As a Bronco fan, I even thought they turned a corner with the new management. Nope, same old same old. My Raider friends are about to ban me from our group texts.

can't argue

This might be the most epic troll job ever.
I couldn’t believe it’s real but it is.

Shows us they’re a several years behind us. Kap’s not top 15

Mack is NOT like that. I know him from UB. Gruden royally screwed the pooch here
Gruden is an offensive guru defense be damned. Not sure its going to work out like people expect.

Kaepernick is getting those Nike checks though! All while not getting CTE. He’s got it made right now.

Kaepernick is getting those Nike checks though! All while not getting CTE. He’s got it made right now.
Disgusting isn’t it.

Disgusting isn’t it.

It will be fascinating to see how this plays out for Nike. ESPN decided to venture into the world of politics a while back and that hasn't worked out too well for them (tho admittedly there are other factors at work).

Wow his Steelers teammates are not happy with Mr Bell not reporting. Unusual to be that outspoken about it.

Wow his Steelers teammates are not happy with Mr Bell not reporting. Unusual to be that outspoken about it.
Those teammates are in the wrong.
Player careers are so short Bell wants security.
The guy who opened his mouth signed a 5 year 44 million dollar contract.
Bell isn’t under contract right now.
Vincent Jackson did the same thing and his teammates didn’t say what the Steelers did.

Those teammates are in the wrong.
Player careers are so short Bell wants security.
The guy who opened his mouth signed a 5 year 44 million dollar contract.
Bell isn’t under contract right now.
Vincent Jackson did the same thing and his teammates didn’t say what the Steelers did.

The guy really can’t possibly do anymore on the field to earn the kind of deal he’s trying to get.

It’s pretty rare for an RB to have any leverage. I can’t blame him at all. Franchise tag is stupid anyway, IMO. Teams should be forced to or get off the pot.

Matty regular season Ice is clearly no Eli in the big games and spots.

Hence why Eli is HOF and Matty’s sometime regular season heroics will leave him out.

Matty regular season Ice is clearly no Eli in the big games and spots.

Hence why Eli is HOF and Matty’s sometime regular season heroics will leave him out.
Eli won 3 games last year and has the 4th most losses alltime and will move up to 3rd with 6 losses this year.

I think there's a great chance the Giants start 1-6 to begin the season. 5 of their first 7 games are against playoff teams. The easiest game they have is the Cowboys on the road.

how atlanta lost that game last night is the story of how they lost last year and 2 yrs ago in the SB..
Their coach sucks.
The red zone play calling was Brian Pariani/George McDonald bad.
That team has too much talent or did before Keanu Neal just tore his ACL.
Their defense lost one of its top 3 players.
If Belichick coached Atlanta they go 13-3 with that talent.

Nobody cares
Throwing shade at Matt Ryan doesn’t make sense.
He has been elite in the regular season.
He isn’t the best QB and he won’t be a HOFer but he is good enough to wins. SB with.

Eli won 3 games last year and has the 4th most losses alltime and will move up to 3rd with 6 losses this year.
Isn’t brees ahead of him in losses and big ben near? Two other likely hall of famers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom