NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 26 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

anigif_enhanced-8548-1431640617-25.gif
I much prefer the UGK version from '96

The Homer bias is nuts with Eli. When he was good he was good. Right now he is not and age isn't on his side for improvement.
Im a dolphins fan and dont care much about the Giants. I just think people are overly critical about Eli. He’s a guy everyone loves to bash. He’s shouldering a lot of the burden of a team thats going through transition and rough spots following the end of Coughlin’s time

Im a dolphins fan and dont care much about the Giants. I just think people are overly critical about Eli. He’s a guy everyone loves to bash. He’s shouldering a lot of the burden of a team thats going through transition and rough spots following the end of Coughlin’s time

I've always liked Eli and yeah he has gotten a bad rap in the past and many times undeserved. He was the perfect QB ( unfortunately for a cowboys fan like myself) for the Gmen for many years.

Eli MADE what little careers Cruz, smith, boss, manningham and nicks had.

He took shmucks like barden, Ballard and Randle and made them look like they belonged in ththe league only too never make a roster again.

He singlehandedly saved Bennett’s career.

Enough with the he doesn’t elevate people nonsense.

Brady has always had 1 or 2 stud OL and 1 or 2 stud WRs to throw to.

And yes, it’s not worth comparing Eli to Brady, we know Eli always beats him head to head in the big one.

Eli MADE what little careers Cruz, smith, boss, manningham and nicks had.

He took shmucks like barden, Ballard and Randle and made them look like they belonged in ththe league only too never make a roster again.

He singlehandedly saved Bennett’s career.

Enough with the he doesn’t elevate people nonsense.

Brady has always had 1 or 2 stud OL and 1 or 2 stud WRs to throw to.

And yes, it’s not worth comparing Eli to Brady, we know Eli always beats him head to head in the big one.
Oh man, alright im just going to sit back now

The really old guy with antiquated theories who thinks the QB gets too much credit/blame is actually correct in Eli's case.
Sure, he is getting kicked around too harshly these days.
It's hard to feel too bad for him when the 49ers muffing two punts in a game he couldn't do anything among other random events is largely what will put him in Canton.

Are NYG fans going to ruin this thread with trolling the whole year? Don't be an attention whore when you're on national tv every week plz thx.

Patriots-Broncos covertly talking about Demarius Thomas.
If Elway gets the pick he wants I bet this happens.
Probably haggling between 4th and 7th round picks.

Patriots-Broncos covertly talking about Demarius Thomas.
If Elway gets the pick he wants I bet this happens.
Probably haggling between 4th and 7th round picks.
Speaking of covert (or under-the-radar) moves, what are your thoughts on Jeremy Hill?

Speaking of covert (or under-the-radar) moves, what are your thoughts on Jeremy Hill?
He is fine. He was interviewed after the game.
I don’t trust any NE RB for fantasy.
They game plan each week. It could be Jeremy Hill one week, Mike Gillislee one week, Rex Burkhead one week.
Depending on the matchup.
The safest NE RB is James White as he will catch a lot of balls. He won’t get many Rush yards but he will catch 80 plus balls.
Sony Michel could be a waiver wire guy to look out for.

He is fine. He was interviewed after the game.
I don’t trust any NE RB for fantasy.
They game plan each week. It could be Jeremy Hill one week, Mike Gillislee one week, Rex Burkhead one week.
Depending on the matchup.
The safest NE RB is James White as he will catch a lot of balls. He won’t get many Rush yards but he will catch 80 plus balls.
Sony Michel could be a waiver wire guy to look out for.
You’re right not to trust a NE RB in fantasy after gilislee last year... my god

Gonna be interesting to see how Doug Pedersen's philosophy toward pre-season plays out in the regular season, particularly in the opener against the Falcons. There are several Eagles starters that are going pretty much full tilt in practice but are not playing in the pre-season games.

What the hell are the Saints doing?
They already traded their first round pick for Davenport and now they traded a 3rd round pick for Bridgewater.

I mean I get wanting a QB for the future but my god they have Brees for 2 years and Bridgewater only has a 1 year which is this year on his contract.
They are going to have to commit to. Bridgewater a decent contract to keep him.

Plus now the Jets a free 3rd round pick to trade for Khail Mack.

Jets killed it. Saints only have 1 pick in the top 3 rounds.

I'm watching the Iggs-Jets game. It's official. Hackenberg sucks. He peaked in high school.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom