NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

The Vikings are going to be the best team in the NFC. I’m not a huge Cousins guy, but he’s an upgrade over Keenum.

This is the one year they can’t afford an injury to Gronk.
I expect them to make a trade for a WR.
The rumor is Golden Tate because of the Patricia connection.
If AJ Green became available. I could see the Pats giving up a first for him.

If I was Drew Brees I would quit. The Saints have played a ton of bad defense the past 10 years, but this one may top them all.

Can Tony Romo stop actively rooting for the Texans please.
He is going crazy rooting for Houston.
Normally I don’t care but my god stop it Tony.

Can Tony Romo stop actively rooting for the Texans please.
He is going crazy rooting for Houston.
Normally I don’t care but my god stop it Tony.

Lol. Usually he’s sucking Tommy’s nuts.

Anyway I don’t know why the Texans keep employing O’Brien. He’s not a good head coach.

Lol. Usually he’s sucking Tommy’s nuts.

Anyway I don’t know why the Texans keep employing O’Brien. He’s not a good head coach.
Romo has been praising Brady.

If Belichick had the Texans roster they are SB favorites.

The Pats defense is improved but their gameplay hasn’t been goodz

Romo either bet on the Texans or this makes sense. He is going nuts and all his analysis is pure rooting for Houston.

Romo either bet on the Texans or this makes sense. He is going nuts and all his analysis is pure rooting for Houston.

I think the Texans are right up there with the Falcons and Jags as having the most talent in the NFL. Problem is like the Falcons their coach stinks.

Not with Houston's OL.

Garrett needs to be fired.

1.) It’ll never happen as long as Garrett finishes .500 or better. They go to the same church and their families are very close. Most importantly, Jerry knows he’ll never find another palatable Yes man to be his HC.

2.) Firing Garrett won’t change anything. Jerry needs to croak for Dallas to sniff another Super Bowl.

Everything else is just pissing into the wind.

And the decision to cut Dan Bailey pays off the first of what I'm guessing is many times this season for the Cowboys

Dez wants to play for the Patriots.

Hahaha. I have a better chance of lining up with Gronk & Edelman than that locker room cancer.

Edit - Dez was cut specifically because teams single covered him most of last year and he produced squadoosh.

Last edited:
And the decision to cut Dan Bailey pays off the first of what I'm guessing is many times this season for the Cowboys

Eh, I don’t know. Bailey was great but stated to get gimpy and the new guy missed it by a pubic hair.

Hahaha. I have a better chance of lining up with Gronk & Edelman than that locker room cancer.
It wouldn’t shock me now that week 1 has passed and his contract wouldn’t be fully guaranteed that the Pats kick the tires on Dez.
He is now going to be playing week to week so they could see if he has anything left.

Dallas isn't going to win 5 games this year.
Dallas offense has only 1 real stud.
Zeke.
They have no TEs or WRs. Hell the backup RBs aren’t even threats.

They need an overhaul on offensive personnel. The Dallas secondary looks real solid which will keep you in guys in games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom