NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Dallas offense has only 1 real stud.
Zeke.
They have no TEs or WRs. Hell the backup RBs aren’t even threats.

They need an overhaul on offensive personnel. The Dallas secondary looks real solid which will keep you in guys in games.

They have had guys open. Dak simply cannot throw.

It wouldn’t shock me now that week 1 has passed and his contract wouldn’t be fully guaranteed that the Pats kick the tires on Dez.
He is now going to be playing week to week so they could see if he has anything left.

I know Belichick fancies himself a wayward vet whisperer but Dez is on another level than a Legarette Blount or Cory Dillon.

Lil Bill would truly be the greatest of all time if he could wrangle Dez to be productive.

They have had guys open. Dak simply cannot throw.

Sad but true. Fredricks is a big loss as well.

Dak should’ve run it himsef 2-3 times in the first half but he didn’t. His passing has been Blake Bortles bad today.

Sad but true. Fredricks is a big loss as well.

Dak should’ve run it himsef 2-3 times in the first half but he didn’t. His passing has been Blake Bortles bad today.

They should have hired Norv. Cam isn't the most accurate guy either but Norv at least knows how to use him.

They should have hired Norv. Cam isn't the most accurate guy either but Norv at least knows how to use him.

Not a big Linehan fan myself. He rarely goes back to the well when he finds something that works.

He’s like a kid shuffling through a Madden playbook and deciding he hasn’t called a reverse so why not.

Basically he’s the anti Norv. I love Norv but I thought the game passed him by in San Diego.

On a side note every game I have watched so far this season has been dreadful. Not playing guys during the preseason makes for an awful product.

On a side note every game I have watched so far this season has been dreadful. Not playing guys during the preseason makes for an awful product.

That and a ton of flags tossed.

I’d love to know flags per play. Some of the games felt like a flag for every 1.5 plays.

Hey the Dolphins D has been dominant.
Now the offense isn’t that good but still.
Tannehill looks good. Our d is young and now disciplined. Losing suh and landry caused me no sweat. I just wanted more return for jarvis

1.) It’ll never happen as long as Garrett finishes .500 or better. They go to the same church and their families are very close. Most importantly, Jerry knows he’ll never find another palatable Yes man to be his HC.

2.) Firing Garrett won’t change anything. Jerry needs to croak for Dallas to sniff another Super Bowl.

Everything else is just pissing into the wind.
This team has 6 and 10 written all over it.

Not so sure about the 6. Prescott looked terrible, no emerging receiving threat, and the OL has taken a huge step backward. The D looked good, but it's gonna be tough for them to outscore anybody.

For that matter, Carolina's receivers are average at best.

6 wins is optimistic. Dak is looking awfully like RG3 out there. They are going to need a QB not afraid to throw if they do get a top 10 pick.

Had Dallas played a real quartback today they would have had 40 points hung on them easy. The Giants are going to roll them next week.

They’ll rightfully can Linehan if they go 6-10.

Garrett is going nowhere. Linehan didn’t call one run on the second to last drive when they had 3 TOs.

Moronic. Let’s use the inaccurate and indecisive young QB instead of the workhorse RB who led the only scoring drive.

Duh-umb.

They’ll rightfully can Linehan if they go 6-10.

Garrett is going nowhere. Linehan didn’t call one run on the second to last drive when they had 3 TOs.

Moronic. Let’s use the inaccurate and indecisive young QB instead of the workhorse RB who led the only scoring drive.

Duh-umb.

The Linehan cake was baked when they didn't fire him over the off season. So many young dynamic offensive guys out there and Dallas decides to go with him.

On a side note Kris Richard looks like the real deal.

Dez on Twitter has been calling out all of Dak’s hand signals and what they mean.
He is a very scorned ex-GF on Twitter right now.
Going after the lack of creativity on offense from the OC and how bad Dak was.

Dez on Twitter has been calling out all of Dak’s hand signals and what they mean.

Meanwhile he’s on twitter watching though?

Lol.

The Linehan cake was baked when they didn't fire him over the off season. So many young dynamic offensive guys out there and Dallas decides to go with him.

On a side note Kris Richard looks like the real deal.

Defense played great today given the offensive incompetence.

I agree about Richards. It’s nice to see an organized and disciplined secondary.

Had Dallas played a real quartback today they would have had 40 points hung on them easy. The Giants are going to roll them next week.

Cowboys are staring at a top 3 pick with this offense. Dak is seemingly following the RG3 development trajectory just without the injury. Defense looked ok but offense was awful. Like a throwback to Quincy Carter days.

a large part of the reason he is sitting home. Dude is a man child who no longer has the physical ability to make up for his immaturity.

Won't matter if the clapper is still the HC

Agreed. His ability to clap and butt slap his guys after an awful drive is maddening. Very little accountability.

Well, we’re back on the road to 10 wins

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom