NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Had Dallas played a real quartback today they would have had 40 points hung on them easy. The Giants are going to roll them next week.
Cowboys d is pretty good. Next week has 16 13 written all over it.

Cowboys d is pretty good. Next week has 16 13 written all over it.

They only looked that way because carolina has no wide outs. Next week the Giants have both a running game and elite wide outs. It will be ugly.

They only looked that way because carolina has no wide outs. Next week the Giants have both a running game and elite wide outs. It will be ugly.
But they have no o line we can get some pressure on manning. I have no faith in this team to have a good season but the giants aren't rolling us.

This has been said before about the new rule, but it's beyond me how guys are supposed to keep from landing on the QB when they sack him. Driving him into the ground - okay call the penalty. But just landing on him???

Good lord the Saints Defense is making Fitz look like Joe Montana today.

If Ravens were the #1 survivor pick then just based on the point spread the Saints were #2. In my $100 pool with 600+ entries I went against the grain a little and took Carolina. Not so much pro Panthers but anti Cowboys.

Lol. Usually he’s sucking Tommy’s nuts.

Anyway I don’t know why the Texans keep employing O’Brien. He’s not a good head coach.

end of first half with three time outs doesn't call one to give the boot a chance to review that Gronk catch. Kudos to Brady for snapping the next play quickly

Von is beastin today, and that's on Russell Wilson mind you.

Von Miller is tremendous but to get an idea how good Lane Johnson is then watch youtube videos of his every snap against Miller and Kalil Mack last year. He stones both of them on nearly every play with minimal help from a back or a TE.

end of first half with three time outs doesn't call one to give the boot a chance to review that Gronk catch. Kudos to Brady for snapping the next play quickly

That was brutal. Huge play. O'Brien is a complete dunce. At least he still has those three TOs.

That was brutal. Huge play. O'Brien is a complete dunce. At least he still has those three TOs.
It was a play that they should have used a TO to give the booth a chance to buzz down but it wasn’t clear it hit the ground.
I think it would have been a call that he booth said ruling on the field stands.
With that said Belichick coached circles around O’Brien today.
New England has a good chance to go back to the SB as long as #12 and #87 are healthy.
Their defense improved and the new DC isn’t as passive as Patricia was.

Looks like the Packers are done with that injury.
Good for Aaron Rodgers getting his new contract when he did.
If that injury is a torn knee he could lose some athleticism.

It was a play that they should have used a TO to give the booth a chance to buzz down but it wasn’t clear it hit the ground.
I think it would have been a call that he booth said ruling on the field stands.
With that said Belichick coached circles around O’Brien today.
New England has a good chance to go back to the SB as long as #12 and #87 are healthy.
Their defense improved and the new DC isn’t as passive as Patricia was.

Everybody coaches circles around O'Brien. Consensus from the announcers was that it wasn't a catch. Steratore also said he didn't think it was a catch. I didn't think it was a catch. Ball was moving. But what did he have to lose?

Everybody coaches circles around O'Brien. Consensus from the announcers was that it wasn't a catch. Steratore also said he didn't think it was a catch. I didn't think it was a catch. Ball was moving. But what did he have to lose?
Tony Romo was rooting for the Texans what he said was moot. It could have been a catch and he would have said it was incomplete. His commentary the entire game was him rooting for the Texans. It got annoying by the end. His scream of joy after the muffed punt was laughable. He was yelling for the Texans to go for everything and when it was the Pats on offense he was a fanboy.

Steratore said he would have ruled incomplete. I heard that.

Their wasn’t a shot that showed the ball was incomplete. Gronk had his arms underneath it the whole time.
O’Brian should have called a TO.

Tony Romo was rooting for the Texans what he said was moot. It could have been a catch and he would have said it was incomplete. His commentary the entire game was him rooting for the Texans. It got annoying by the end. His scream of joy after the muffed punt was laughable. He was yelling for the Texans to go for everything and when it was the Pats on offense he was a fanboy.

Steratore said he would have ruled incomplete. I heard that.

Their wasn’t a shot that showed the ball was incomplete. Gronk had his arms underneath it the whole time.
O’Brian should have called a TO.

Steratore's opinion matters to me. Romo? Not so much. I'm not certain anymore as to what constitutes a catch but that ball was moving all over the place. Very high likelihood that gets overturned.

The color guy on this night game sure likes Aaron Rodgers.

The color guy on this night game sure likes Aaron Rodgers.
Chris Collinsworth used to be good before he sold his soul to being a ball washer for Roger Goodell.
Now he agrees with every call the refs make.
I get selling out when you get paid 2-4 million dollars a year in a job anyone can do.

I didn't realize it was Collinsworth. I usually like him.

15 yards for a Bears win...

Good game for us folks still awake on the West Coast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom